24/7 Spreading False Propaganda

Advertisement
I did the free trial back in 2018 and got banned by Stock and Lake for calling Ivins out. Then I went at it with Lake.

You all should not be surprised by this. And I was down in Fort Lauderdale at the time hammered during a happy hour.
Would be a super cool story if you told them where you were at and told them to meet you there. If not it's not a bad story but could be better.

I did the free trial back in 2018 and got banned by Stock and Lake for calling Ivins out. Then I went at it with Lake.

You all should not be surprised by this. And I was down in Fort Lauderdale at the time hammered during a happy hour.
Good job. Give 'em ****.

regardless of the full context, what Runphs message was etc

It’s probably best if you’re Miami to just not talk about Alabama
Facts just don't mention a program like that in the same sentence as ours unless your saying that's what we want to be. Other than that shhhh, they have created their own brand like we once had. They could literally have a white hoodie KKK alternate helmet and kids would still go there dead ***.

Advertisement
Why are we surprised? This is how the media operates whether its sports, politics you name it.... They took a quick clip and made it look like he was saying Miami is better than Alabama. They didn't include the context prior to him making that statement which was important to the clip which is what the media does.

They are gonna take care of Bama and other schools that provide them with more subscriptions and clicks. So of course they're gonna want to paint this in a negative light towards Miami.

Rumph wasn't wrong in what he was saying, but he could have used himself as an example of someone who played here, went to the NFL and then came back to work and live in Miami. We have had a history of bringing former players back as grad assistants and build their way up.

Rumph wasn't good at making his point. When Bama kids are done playing college ball, they aren't staying in Bama and if they do it limits their upside. Kids that come to Miami end up staying in Miami for life.
lol every NFl player has a hoime here.

I don't understand what you are getting at? Difference between articles written by supposed professionals vs. message board fodder?
Yes. Why can Canes fans eviscerate the program but the pros shouldn’t report anything negative?
In actuality, the pros are pretty soft on the Canes, almost like house organs, in effect.

Although I understand Rumph’s overall point, I think it was just a bad look to try and downplay Bama in any sense here. Maybe should have used a different school/college town for the comparison, because Miami hasn’t even been in the same universe as Bama for the last (nearly) 15 years.

Yes, it is being somewhat taken out of context, but let’s not lie to ourselves about the optics on this one 🤣 he had to know that one would get him laughed out the room

Advertisement
regardless of the full context, what Runphs message was etc

It’s probably best if you’re Miami to just not talk about Alabama

"Regardless of the full context, don't talk about Alabama"

Except what he said was in direct response to people in the room bringing up Alabama, and asking about certain things on a city level. He was making a statement based off comments/questions made. Context is literally everything, that's why the person who recorded it and only posted the shortened clip should be put on blast.

Advertisement
Mike's Like, "Come Attack this Secondary".....F-Bama...
11082.jpg

Advertisement
"Regardless of the full context, don't talk about Alabama"

Except what he said was in direct response to people in the room bringing up Alabama, and asking about certain things on a city level. He was making a statement based off comments/questions made. Context is literally everything, that's why the person who recorded it and only posted the shortened clip should be put on blast.
The irony.

Nice that you quote me and don’t even have the decency to write out what I said. Did you record this video?

Context is literally everything

I still don’t understand how Rumph making a distinction between living in Miami and Tuscaloosa is incorrect. We have always said on this site that kids who want to live in college towns won’t want to live in Miami or Los Angeles, and vice versa. Maybe Rumph should have used College Station or Lansing or Gainesville as his example but he’s merely pointing out the difference between living in a city and living in a college town.

And as someone who grew up in Ann Arbor, MI, the epitome of a college town, and who needed to live in a city after high school, I agree with Rumph 100%. There is a reason the 18 year old me went to Miami. And the 22 year old me went to Emory Law School in Atlanta and only applied to law schools in major cities. Because i was stuck in Ann Arbor 7 days a week and it was slow and small and provincial.

Again, maybe don’t use Tuscaloosa as an example but the distinction is real. And for the kid who smirked, f*ck him

This. Really don't understand how it's even a story.

Advertisement
Back