24/7 Spreading False Propaganda

BostonCanes47

Senior
24/7 posted the out of context, edited video of Rumph delivering a recruiting pitch. Jeremiah Smith is in the comments laughing at it. If you still somehow have a subscription to that site you need to cancel it. That outlet is actively working to hurt Miami. They should be banned from the Miami campus for posting ish like this

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never been subscribed over there or read anything

Because all I’ve seen is people read what’s said over there and then come over here to have the guys here confirm it

Seems like a bad investment to me
I did the free trial back in 2018 and got banned by Stock and Lake for calling Ivins out. Then I went at it with Lake.

You all should not be surprised by this. And I was down in Fort Lauderdale at the time hammered during a happy hour.

Regardless of what site it is that is **** brutal. Rumph shouldn't be trying to negative recruit against Bama based on off campus lifestyle. These guys are coming to play football on Saturdays and wanting to be developed for Sundays. Bottomline. That said, I hope someone smears the **** out of that QB that smurked at his comments.

Advertisement
I did the free trial back in 2018 and got banned by Stock and Lake for calling Ivins out. Then I went at it with Lake.

You all should not be surprised by this. And I was down in Fort Lauderdale at the time hammered during a happy hour.
Love to see it. Ivins, Lake, and Gaby are a bunch of soy boy simps who can’t stand in the paint and defend their positions on anything and go crying when not everyone is in agreement with them.

Advertisement
I still don’t understand how Rumph making a distinction between living in Miami and Tuscaloosa is incorrect. We have always said on this site that kids who want to live in college towns won’t want to live in Miami or Los Angeles, and vice versa. Maybe Rumph should have used College Station or Lansing or Gainesville as his example but he’s merely pointing out the difference between living in a city and living in a college town.

And as someone who grew up in Ann Arbor, MI, the epitome of a college town, and who needed to live in a city after high school, I agree with Rumph 100%. There is a reason the 18 year old me went to Miami. And the 22 year old me went to Emory Law School in Atlanta and only applied to law schools in major cities. Because i was stuck in Ann Arbor 7 days a week and it was slow and small and provincial.

Again, maybe don’t use Tuscaloosa as an example but the distinction is real. And for the kid who smirked, f*ck him

Advertisement
24/7 posted the out of context, edited video of Rumph delivering a recruiting pitch. Jeremiah Smith is in the comments laughing at it. If you still somehow have a subscription to that site you need to cancel it. That outlet is actively working to hurt Miami. They should be banned from the Miami campus for posting ish like this

Bama sites have had articles on this for a few days.

@TrumpyCane should tweet pics of obese toothless white trash bama residents

Advertisement
Back