24/7 New post

They have had more success with less over the last ten years
You are probably right. I went there, live twenty minutes from the place and you know more about BC Football and hoops than I do…. Those idiots running the place made a financial commitment to baseball over lacrosse.

We have baseball weather for like two hours a year up hear.

Advertisement
He criticized everything Manny implemented last night and asked what really changed which he got the response of nothing. He basically said He’s done with Manny. All others named are more powerful though.
Go to post #178 "Lemonis shots fired" thread.

Appreciate your take on Lemonis' words....

You are probably right. I went there, live twenty minutes from the place and you know more about BC Football and hoops than I do…. Those idiots running the place made a financial commitment to baseball over lacrosse.

We have baseball weather for like two hours a year up hear.
I know I am in NY and ask myself every winter why I didn’t stay in SFL this weather is miserable

that dude named @Cribby has legit info. We have spoken in pm and he knows most of whats going on in the program. but you guys rather listen to a bunch of groupie fans pretending to be reporters with contacts.
So you still sure that Manny is gone regardless of the AD or the HC candidates?

Advertisement
First time that Lake and D$ have not been on same page with their intel. Lake saying Mario or Manny in 2022. D$ feels manny is def canned based on his info.

Advertisement
I know I am in NY and ask myself every winter why I didn’t stay in SFL this weather is miserable
I grew up here so I don’t mind it. That said, I look forward to Florida every April for ten days to re charge the batteries.

I told y’all, I got the receipts. You’d rather listen to a dude named Cribby on a message board then stare reality in the face. This University has proven time and time again, that they will not commit to excellence in Football. The program is dead. The fact that they are still deliberating on Manny should tell you all you need to know. Bunch of suckers falling for the same **** from this school. We’re keeping Manny.
Cribby's brought plenty of inside information and he's been right more often than not.

What exactly have you contributed?

Advertisement
Mario to the U is a done deal and all this is, is a smokescreen so
Mario doesn’t have to answer any questions regarding his future. This was done 100% behind the scenes through back channels to squash leaks. At least that’s what I choose to believe

Advertisement
Cribby's brought plenty of inside information and he's been right more often than not.

What exactly have you contributed?
nuthin-nothing.gif

Early in the process, I was under the impression that the new AD would be a part of the decision on the future of Manny Diaz. I don’t think that is necessarily the case any longer (due to the AD hiring timeline no longer looking like it will happen this week).

This right here should sum up everything for those who are paying attention. Everything or "insiders" are saying is changing by the day. He was on the side of Diaz being tied to the new AD now it's not? The guys on here that give us info have never wavered on Diaz being gone regardless. STAY WOKE

Advertisement
Back