24/7 New post

Advertisement
Advertisement
“This is just my OPINION...If Miami feels like Mario Cristobal won't come, Manny Diaz returns. Again my opinion.”

From David
After watching this season, if this is the actual decision, fold the program and save your money.

Or, call BC, Duke, Vandy and some other private universities and form your own woke wine and cheese conference.

At this point f^ck the school if they can’t hire an AD and fire manny, you’ve had a god**** month to find an AD and allegedly the process has been going on much longer.

Same **** different year, this school deserves mediocrity.

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

Advertisement
After watching this season, if this is the actual decision, fold the program and save your money.

Or, call BC, Duke, Vandy and some other private universities and form your own woke wine and cheese conference.
BC would beat the sht out of this soft *** team

The expectation in 2022 is to at least win the Coastal Division.

That was the expectation in 2021 and he fell flat on his face. So, now we're going to move the goalpost because Manny Sr is greasing the sleazy old BOT regimes hands?

Fück this entire program if that guy is allowed one more year.

I love this university with everything I got, but if manny is retained then I will leave CIS and stop following cfb altogether. Manny will not close on anyone this recruiting class to salvage it and he isn’t going to win enough games next year to be retained. So it will be back to back ****** recruiting classes with even worse depth. I won’t put myself through that. You can spend all the money you want, but if incompetent individuals is spending it then that is just wasted money.

Advertisement
2 wasted recruiting classes in a row coming up. This one with our lame duck coach and next year's once we fire our coach. We're just ******* ourselves hard as ****.

Advertisement
I told y’all, I got the receipts. You’d rather listen to a dude named Cribby on a message board then stare reality in the face. This University has proven time and time again, that they will not commit to excellence in Football. The program is dead. The fact that they are still deliberating on Manny should tell you all you need to know. Bunch of suckers falling for the same **** from this school. We’re keeping Manny.

Advertisement
Back