24/7 New post

Not saying people are fake insiders but same time if I was gonna put out info I would err on the side of caution and look at our past history

It’s easier to backtrack later on when the news is better than expected

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told y’all, I got the receipts. You’d rather listen to a dude named Cribby on a message board then stare reality in the face. This University has proven time and time again, that they will not commit to excellence in Football. The program is dead. The fact that they are still deliberating on Manny should tell you all you need to know. Bunch of suckers falling for the same **** from this school. We’re keeping Manny.
Look at this guy. Sorry to break your heart sweetie but Lake stated in the comments section that this was his opinion. Not fact.

Advertisement
I told y’all, I got the receipts. You’d rather listen to a dude named Cribby on a message board then stare reality in the face. This University has proven time and time again, that they will not commit to excellence in Football. The program is dead. The fact that they are still deliberating on Manny should tell you all you need to know. Bunch of suckers falling for the same **** from this school. We’re keeping Manny.
that dude named @Cribby has legit info. We have spoken in pm and he knows most of whats going on in the program. but you guys rather listen to a bunch of groupie fans pretending to be reporters with contacts.

Advertisement
He’s gone either way. Lambert wants him gone, Ruiz wants him gone, Mas wants him gone, Soffer wants him gone, and Lemonis essentially came out last night and told the world he wants him gone. Epstein and the clown posse are gonna be overruled.

Lake in the comment in that very thread said that it’s his opinion. It’s not even based on facts.
Z... I'm not certain Lemonis said he wants Manuela gone. A reasonable argument can be made he asserted the opposite last night.

Then again, I'm just the loon who predicted MSU beating our Canes... 😂

I kid.. I kid.... all good friend...

Advertisement
Look at this guy. Sorry to break your heart sweetie but Lake stated in the comments section that this was his opinion. Not fact.
I feel bad. You’re still gonna be supporting the program while the clown show continues. All the while, you’ll continue to spend money on this sorry *** team. I’m sorry they’re retaining Manny, I know it’s gonna be hard watching another year of underperforming and excuses.

I categorize everything as noise right now with an increasing apprehension and anxiety about lack of overall movement but I will say this-

Perhaps they don't even care but the school is making the biggest miscalculation in 15+ years if they don't think what happens in the coming weeks actually IS a tipping point for a TON of what remains of this fanbase. We rallied behind TVD as a sign of hope but THAT/HE was never going to be a sufficient source of optimism to override the outrage and then (even worse) apathy if they essentially keep the status quo and put out stories that they made a "hard run" at effing Luigi.
Tipping point is so true. I have not looked at the recruiting board in months. If they keep this guy around I will go to this forum because it is entertaining and sometimes I amaze myself at some of the stupid crap I write…. But actually caring. Nope. You keep this guy around you are not serious so I’ll allocate time elsewhere.

They keep this guy, people will pack it in.

Z... I'm not certain Lemonis said he wants Manuela gone. A reasonable argument can be made he asserted the opposite last night.

Then again, I'm just the loon who predicted MSU beating our Canes... 😂

I kid.. I kid.... all good friend...
He criticized everything Manny implemented last night and asked what really changed which he got the response of nothing. He basically said He’s done with Manny. All others named are more powerful though.

that dude named @Cribby has legit info. We have spoken in pm and he knows most of whats going on in the program. but you guys rather listen to a bunch of groupie fans pretending to be reporters with contacts.
No I don’t listen to anyone actually. I can just sit here and predict what’s going to happen because history repeats itself. This program is what it is. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel we would’ve fired him weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back