'22 MLB Draft Discussion

Advertisement
I’m very optimistic on Mule. He’s got so much potential. Idk that he signs for under $1 million, when he can put his time in here, and get that without a problem.

Fingers crossed
He had the same knock on him that Green had. They wanted to see him stay consistent through this year and he couldn’t do it. But somebody fell in love with Green. Haven’t seen anybody do the same with Mule. Not yet at least.

FWIW I believe if Soto had signed the deal the Nats offered him, I think they would’ve went pitcher instead of Green. But that’s just the opinion of a random guy on a message board.

He had the same knock on him that Green had. They wanted to see him stay consistent through this year and he couldn’t do it. But somebody fell in love with Green. Haven’t seen anybody do the same with Mule. Not yet at least.

FWIW I believe if Soto had signed the deal the Nats offered him, I think they would’ve went pitcher instead of Green. But that’s just the opinion of a random guy on a message board.
Very possible, although they are rumored to be trading Bell as well. So, they'll need all the offense they can get.

Robles would be the only position player left from their 2019 WS Game 6 starting lineup!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brewers went so far off the board it seems to have broken DraftTracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was hoping Mule would make it to the 5th. Hard to believe they draft him at 114 without an agreed upon ballpark number.

Advertisement
Back