2026 CB Ksani Jiles commits to Miami (decommits 2/7/24)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_0266.gif

Advertisement
The young man wants to be recruited. It’s normal. But since we have one of the best recruiters in college football as a head coach, I feel pretty good if Mario wants him.
Yea... You're not wrong but with soooo much time left a lot of things can happen in between.... I'm not gonna say I'm against offering and accepting verbal's this early but I don't put much into it.... Seen this too many times..

Advertisement
Honestly, in today’s environment, what is the benefit to committing early, especially from someone that’s out of the area, and in this case out of state?

Duke Johnson type of commitments are few and far between.

We all love them, but there’s so many business opportunities in your last couple of years of high school in today’s environment, that it doesn’t make sense to commit that early for most students, even if they know exactly where they’re going.

Advertisement
Honestly, in today’s environment, what is the benefit to committing early, especially from someone that’s out of the area, and in this case out of state?

Duke Johnson type of commitments are few and far between.

We all love them, but there’s so many business opportunities in your last couple of years of high school in today’s environment, that it doesn’t make sense to commit that early for most students, even if they know exactly where they’re going.
Young man and his family have seen the “ cost of living “ increases in the NIL’s and figures in another year or so it may be a lot more than it is now depending on if he increases or decreases when it comes to his performances on the field…he’s betting on himself and can’t say I blame him the way money is being thrown at these kids nowadays…kid could make 50-75K plus for just making visits…

Advertisement
Back