2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those things were all present when things were “trending positively”. Now after Mario has begun to address them they’re “trending poorly”. Maybe it ends up being nothing but it is strange now

Not really...I mean if you want to call Early January (which I'm not sure you can say that was prime Trader to UM talk) ok...But then the coordinator stuff lingered on for another 6-7 weeks. And again all this together just starts to plant some seeds.

Advertisement
htown,

not to sound like a smarta$$ but aren't the reasons pretty predictable

5-7 with a piece of $hyt, basically unwatchable team and offense. No position coach or coordinator for months since then. Just doesn't seem like this is a surprise to me.

Nah facts, and I’ve been the biggest preacher of that but 6 weeks ago we were talking about this kid being an early commitment. All of that stuff was known then as well.

Start recruiting the top 25 receiver dogs and get them on campus. Develop a qb and get some W’s and an offense with a pulse.
Roll the dice on the best 24 receivers regardless of state.
Can’t cry about the local dudes that don’t want to come. It is what it is.
Every south Florida receiver that commits somewhere else means a **** good receiver that we can get.

Not every day one draft pick receiver comes from Florida.

Advertisement
Maybe a different 5 ⭐️ is falling into KB’s lap

1678142556302.gif

Not really...I mean if you want to call Early January (which I'm not sure you can say that was prime Trader to UM talk) ok...But then the coordinator stuff lingered on for another 6-7 weeks. And again all this together just starts to plant some seeds.
IIRC after we hired Dawson, both @Cribby and @DMoney alluded to the hire practically making JoJo a UM lock

This a part of it too.

There’s no future to sell here. Brinson being a bust and leaving isn’t exactly getting kids to lineup and play WR here either.
Yeah unfortunately those south Florida WR's that busted elsewhere get swept under the rug in public perception.

Jones-Bell-Alabama
Xavier Williams-Alabama
Tyler Harrell-Alabama transfer
Marcus Rosemary-UGA
Ermon Lane-FSU
Jaden Alexis-Texas
Johnnie Dixon-Ohio State
Frank Ladson-Clemson-had a better year under Gattis than at Clemson

Advertisement
Yeah unfortunately those south Florida WR's that busted elsewhere get swept under the rug in public perception.

Jones-Bell-Alabama
Xavier Williams-Alabama
Tyler Harrell-Alabama transfer
Marcus Rosemary-UGA
Ermon Lane-FSU
Jaden Alexis-Texas
Johnnie Dixon-Ohio State
Frank Ladson-Clemson-had a better year under Gattis than at Clemson
Think this more so proves @Memnon point that we shouldn't be using all our resources on the not so promised land.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This a part of it too.

There’s no future to sell here. Brinson being a bust and leaving isn’t exactly getting kids to lineup and play WR here either.
its always tough when you see the kids you played against or watched a few classes ahead of you locally bounce out of here w no success. its easier to convince an OOS state w no connection to those kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back