2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t think we scored enough that game. 47-0 DURING PROBATION WAS BULL💩 TO ME. They really kicked us when we were down. I want to return the favor same score or worse.

I hate F$U.

But to be honest, there's a reason Bowden ran that game score to 47-0 when we were on probation. It's because Miami WHOOPED F$U 47-0 in either Bowden's first or second year as a head coach at F$U.

So I'm calling those two games even.

EDIT: THIS is why Bowden ran up the score on us in 1997:

1688649575894.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate F$U.

But to be honest, there's a reason Bowden ran that game score to 47-0 when we were on probation. It's because Miami WHOOPED F$U 47-0 in either Bowden's first or second year as a head coach at F$U.

So I'm calling those two games even.
In 97, we were on probation with absolutely zero depth. Our victory was more impressive.

1. Notre Dame
2. Florida
3. Florida State
4. Ohio State

After that Virginia Tech, Penn State, West Virginia fans, Louisville, and Washington receive honorable mention hatred votes for specific reasons.
Don’t forget Clemson. Fvck them too

Advertisement
The real deal? The only real deal is that Travis improvised a huge chunk of their offense.
Yes they won ten games. And some of those were won because Travis pulled multiple rabbits out of that hat.
He reminds me of Manziel at Tamu. So while that may work to win some games let’s not say it’s his oc that designed all those plays.

I’m not taking anything away from the talent they have. You obviously have to have some level of talent to be in the games.
But people seem to be acting like this squad is a playoff team. And I’m just not buying that.
Also looks better cause he has a giant wideout to just lob up it up to like he’s feeding Shaq in the post. I always thought it was Mike Evans that deserved all the hype not Manziel. May come to find Johnny Wilson is the guy that should be getting the praise not Travis when it all shakes out.

Advertisement
Ranking your hatred for teams is just defeatist as ****. It's basically admitting you are not capable of your maximum hatred for more than one thing. That's weak.

Forfeit State, FU, and even Notre Lame each get my maximum hatred at all times. Even when I sleep, I'm murdering leprechauns while wearing gator skin shoes and using their gold to buy Seminole burial grounds and building horse racing tracks with partnership racing stables that all have subpar animal rights records.

One caveat: if I was from the Panhandle instead of South Florida, I can see Bama.

Advertisement
Also looks better cause he has a giant wideout to just lob up it up to like he’s feeding Shaq in the post. I always thought it was Mike Evans that deserved all the hype not Manziel. May come to find Johnny Wilson is the guy that should be getting the praise not Travis when it all shakes out.

Mother****ing giraffe out there. But I give them credit for finding him and using him…

Ranking your hatred for teams is just defeatist as ****. It's basically admitting you are not capable of your maximum hatred for more than one thing. That's weak.

Forfeit State, FU, and even Notre Lame each get my maximum hatred at all times. Even when I sleep, I'm murdering leprechauns while wearing gator skin shoes and using their gold to buy Seminole burial grounds and building horse racing tracks with partnership racing stables that all have subpar animal rights records.

Spreading it out throughout the day with different game times helps power up the hatred…

Have a really strong feeling that Jordan Travis is going to have a really bad year. Riding into a final season after coming off a good year with a bunch of hype and bad **** happens. Seen it happen so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back