2024 Transfer Portal

This is the guy you take.

Yeah I watched this kid play a couple times this year and couldn’t believe that he was playing at nova. Definitely raw but dudes like that shouldn’t be playing at nova. He stood out like a sore thumb all tournament long. Great eval by nova… not sure how he didn’t get more looks p5

Advertisement

This is the guy you take.

This kid is gross. 40% from 3 at 6'9" is already enticing, being able to create and playmake at that size is unheard of. Every 6'9"+ guy in the league who can pass is an elite player. Imagine instead of Walker looking clueless with the ball you swing to this guy who can literally do everything. With the Nova connection I hope we give him a look.

This kid is gross. 40% from 3 at 6'9" is already enticing, being able to create and playmake at that size is unheard of. Every 6'9"+ guy in the league who can pass is an elite player. Imagine instead of Walker looking clueless with the ball you swing to this guy who can literally do everything. With the Nova connection I hope we give him a look.
is this pretty much a potential Miller replacement/comp?

is this pretty much a potential Miller replacement/comp?
I'd say he is a Miller replacement but a more athletic/versatile and better shooting version of Sam W. This guy could set some of those high screens and create even more options. His defender sinks he can pop 3's, if he gets over the screen he can drive to the basket, if he gets up on him he creates space for guys like Pack or he can dump it down low to Omier who likely has a smaller defender on him.

I dont want it to seem like I am saying this kid is the second coming but he could be a really unique piece. I love the fact that he was a guard just 3 years ago then had that growth spurt. Anthony Davis had that happen where he was like 6'3 and then shot up late.

Advertisement

This can't possibly be true, I heard only Miami has transfers and NIL deals to give them............
News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

He is def a late bloomer. Apparently he grew about 5 inches prior to his senior year. Is there better immediate impact type…def and I’m sure we will get one. But a late bloomer who was has guard type skill but now in a 6’9 SF body is really intriguing. And he is from Hallandale.

He would be abused in the paint and on the boards. He is very skinny.

I'm open to kicking the tires for sure, but he's far from a lock to be a good d1 player.

From Montreal, but I would guess he goes to Maryland to play for Kevin Willard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I watched this kid play a couple times this year and couldn’t believe that he was playing at nova. Definitely raw but dudes like that shouldn’t be playing at nova. He stood out like a sore thumb all tournament long. Great eval by nova… not sure how he didn’t get more looks p5
Heck, Sanogo didn't get a lot of looks either out of HS. Supposedly had poor footwork and not a leaper.

Personal evaluation is still a big deal for coaches. Hurley certainly gets a A++for both his HS and Portal recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back