2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC been out on Cleveland for awhile now
Keep hearing Missouri mentioned with Cleveland...not sure what their situation is roster wise but I'm pretty certain he'd slot right in to a starting spot here and be on a team poised to make another deep tourney run

Keep hearing Missouri mentioned with Cleveland...not sure what their situation is roster wise but I'm pretty certain he'd slot right in to a starting spot here and be on a team poised to make another deep tourney run

Missouri's coach was an assistant at FSU, so it would make sense.

I don't see the appeal with Cleveland tbh. He's a terrible shooter and hasn't developed much in 2 years. He's not that physical. His on/off court numbers per Evan Miya are not impressive.

Missouri's coach was an assistant at FSU, so it would make sense.

I don't see the appeal with Cleveland tbh. He's a terrible shooter and hasn't developed much in 2 years. He's not that physical. His on/off court numbers per Evan Miya are not impressive.
it has to do with supply and demand, we desperately need a guy to fill Miller’s spot, we have nobody on roster who can fill it. Also there aren’t a lot of even solid portal players who can fill.

Advertisement
Missouri might be the team to beat for Cleveland.

I’d venture to guess we could get Beran. Wonder if we kick the tires on Tre White, Daniels or Keshad Johnson

Missouri might be the team to beat for Cleveland.

I’d venture to guess we could get Beran. Wonder if we kick the tires on Tre White, Daniels or Keshad Johnson
Beran is mid. I'd role the dice with Casey before thinking Beran could be a difference maker as a starter.

Advertisement
I suspected this as well. That's why the Miami/NIL stories were frustrating. Every kid now thinks they can get a Nijel Pack deal here and when they don't, they get in their feelings.
Barring secrets the only two known players left we’ve reached out to are Cleveland and Beran

it has to do with supply and demand, we desperately need a guy to fill Miller’s spot, we have nobody on roster who can fill it. Also there aren’t a lot of even solid portal players who can fill.
Agreed. He's the best option for the style of ball L currently plays. He slots well in the 4 in this system and has a similar game to Miller (although not as skilled).

There are plenty.

It's about the fit, not the ranking. Stop looking at the top 30 transfer portal players and wondering which we'll get to play the 4.

Advertisement
Barring secrets the only two known players left we’ve reached out to are Cleveland and Beran

"Barring secrets" - how could someone still say this after we landed a potential pro player no one had heard of 3 days ago lol

Of course there are "secrets"!

Agreed. He's the best option for the style of ball L currently plays. He slots well in the 4 in this system and has a similar game to Miller (although not as skilled).

What makes him a good fit? He's a terrible shooter so he doesn't space the floor. He's just OK off the dribble. He's just an OK rebounder.

Advertisement
Back