2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has USC been in the mix all along, or is that a new development?
Don’t know how actively they’ve been recruiting him but they offered him back when Lynn Swann (hyperbole) was there on 5/4/21. He’s never been there but says there’s a lot of Poly’s there and he has a lot of family grew up in Compton that are huge Trojan fans

Lew is at the same point in his career as Tripp.

If they want a sure fire center starter next year...just hit the portal again. Someone with experience from G5 who may want to improve draft stock should be in there just like we got Lee from UCF.
I actually think Jalen Rivers slides inside to be our starting center after Matt Lee goes NFL. And I think he is going to be a very good one.

Okunlola / Kinsler / Rivers / Cooper / Mauigoa.... That would be a massive offensive line averaging about 6'-6" 335

I actually think Jalen Rivers slides inside to be our starting center after Matt Lee goes NFL. And I think he is going to be a very good one.

Okunlola / Kinsler / Rivers / Cooper / Mauigoa.... That would be a massive offensive line averaging about 6'-6" 335
If the rumor of McCoy getting a look at center is true, he will have a say in this. Good problem to have.

Advertisement
IMG_3296.jpeg

Advertisement
i was just wondering what made you think so though?.
He was probably thinking that at the level Mario recruits OL that we will recruit several elite kids at his position before he gets the chance to develop. That’s just speculation on my part but that’s the impression I got when I read his OP.

The thing is that with OL especially it’s incredibly difficult to project a prospect’s pace of development. Nobody can know that. Tripp may develop very quickly between now and the fall of 24 and who knows? He could be our starting center next year and be up on the ring of honor ten years from now or whenever he would become eligible.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back