2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ohhh I am in that balls deep until one of us sqirts twice at least, it's me or her one of us is tapping out wet n tired..

Go Canes

1689806206621.gif

From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)
  • Trusts Cristobal and Mirabal
  • History w/Sewell and current evidence w/Mauigoa playing a big role here too
  • Miami leads here, but he's visiting
7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- Miami is in a strong place with OL Isendre Ahfua (Seattle) and I would say we are in the lead there. Miami's best selling point (similar to Maugoia last year) is the relationship between Ahfua and Miami's coaches.

Advertisement
I just fear the distance - if it’s us v Utah and not us v Oregon I like the odds more but similarly with that LT 5 star last cycle we were after the distance is just so far

If this is the same kid, he’s now 300 pounds, and he’s someone who’s committed to weight training, offer him 5x the NIL tomorrow. This kid was a 6th grader about 2-3x the size of his opponents, but taking toss sweeps and bouncing to the sidelines. Ha. ****, ask him if he’s willing to play DT.

If this is the same kid, he’s now 300 pounds, and he’s someone who’s committed to weight training, offer him 5x the NIL tomorrow. This kid was a 6th grader about 2-3x the size of his opponents, but taking toss sweeps and bouncing to the sidelines. Ha. ****, ask him if he’s willing to play DT.

lol same kid

Advertisement
Little FYI on Isendre Ahfua

Rivals is doing spotlights on top uncommitted prospects from each region and their prediction on where they are headed

For Ahfua saying that a few teams are still in play and there can be temptation to head to SEC with 8&4 or head down to Miami as both teams have made a big impression, but going with history here and his longtime interest in Oregon.

Little FYI on Isendre Ahfua

Rivals is doing spotlights on top uncommitted prospects from each region and their prediction on where they are headed

For Ahfua saying that a few teams are still in play and there can be temptation to head to SEC with 8&4 or head down to Miami as both teams have made a big impression, but going with history here and his longtime interest in Oregon.
Yeah long time interest in Oregon aka Mario Cristobal.

Predicting Oregon felt off to me. Majority of the summary on him referenced Miami and TAMU.

Advertisement
Worried about TAMU,m. Got him down for the last visit and he has a former teammate in his ear about them

Advertisement
Besides bags there is nothing appealing about A&M at all
Recently got a new coworker whose from the college Station area.....said that from the outside looking in you'd think that but the city isn't as small as you'd think and if your a college student, especially an a&m athlete you're royalty and there's plenty to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back