2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Your response doesn’t accurately reflect my understanding of things. I will only elaborate slightly on this.

The NIL money isn’t just Ruiz and it didn’t all of a sudden “come back up”. Recruits have a priority level and value. Some recruits are worth the extra $ and others aren’t based on their level of priority. Some recruits simply want the offer and go elsewhere with it to use as leverage with their favorite teams.
I Give Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nah… it’s not a competition or anything like that lol. I just got some glimpses into what’s going on in some instances and put some of it together with other things. It cleared a lot up for me.

I know enough that I respect the efforts all around. Nothing is a result of poor effort or blanket lowballing. It’s a rough, competitive game and we’re battling giants relatively speaking.

Advertisement
At this point I doubt he ever plays a snap of any significance at Miami
How the *** u know dat? Are u Mario/Mirabal, God? **** no so stop ****tin on kids & doubting them without giving them a chance to develop. Y’all ppl on this board kill me doubting kids without even giving them a chance to develop. U probably never even played or did an Oklahoma drill but u have an opinion on someone else’s kid without even giving them a chance to play a down. No disrespect to u brother but y’all ppl need to stop that. Go Canes

Advertisement
Whats the lottery numbers for this week. Cause you got to be nostradamus to know that for a kid that is about to be a true freshman.

On an ol that Logan Sogapasuekekllu has played signifacant snaps on
Exactly @gogeta4. That’s why I went off on him. How I’m the **** u gon say sun bout a kid like that who hasn’t even played a snap yet? Deez dudes be sumelse in this board (BIG PAUSE)

How the *** u know dat? Are u Mario/Mirabal, God? **** no so stop ****tin on kids & doubting them without giving them a chance to develop. Y’all ppl on this board kill me doubting kids without even giving them a chance to develop. U probably never even played or did an Oklahoma drill but u have an opinion on someone else’s kid without even giving them a chance to play a down. No disrespect to u brother but y’all ppl need to stop that. Go Canes
You are right, I should have kept that to myself. That’s on me, kid was an amazing ambassador and in cfb heart goes a long way. I played ball not at an elite level got hurt as a youngster (actually in Oklahoma drill) but player D1 in another sport. that’s neither here nor there, I should have kept it to myself. I hope he has a great career here! Go Canes.

Advertisement
You are right, I should have kept that to myself. That’s on me, kid was an amazing ambassador and in cfb heart goes a long way. I played ball not at an elite level got hurt as a youngster (actually in Oklahoma drill) but player D1 in another sport. that’s neither here nor there, I should have kept it to myself. I hope he has a great career here! Go Canes.
That’s all I’m saying brother. Give the kids a chance 1st. That’s why I said no disrespect intended towards u. It’s all good. I’m glad we could talk it out like men & not go back & forth derailing the thread. Have a great day brother & may God bless u. Go Canes
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
i was just wondering what made you think so though?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back