2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Huh! He just got here, has been here 6months yet? You TRIPP-ing!!!
@Scorpioncane My guy @WaterburyCane is right. You better watch it with these bad puns

Big Brother Reaction GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see the writers have already started the baby face turn for you, next thing you know you’ll be turning on Wario Cristobum and saving TOC from his uncalled for attack. Then you embrace as the show ends and start a run with the tag team straps known as the “ slurpers of doom “

What the ****? What "uncalled-for attack"? Then I see the Cristobum complaining on this thread, and yet I see no history on this thread?

Look, if I'm expected to keep track of all the *****slaps I hand out to mopes and crybabies, I'm gonna need an Excel spreadsheet...

Your response doesn’t accurately reflect my understanding of things. I will only elaborate slightly on this.

The NIL money isn’t just Ruiz and it didn’t all of a sudden “come back up”. Recruits have a priority level and value. Some recruits are worth the extra $ and others aren’t based on their level of priority. Some recruits simply want the offer and go elsewhere with it to use as leverage with their favorite teams.

You can also add that for all the posters who have *****ed and moaned about Mr. Ruiz's high profile, now that we have quite a few boosters moving in silence, some people STILL want to act like only one guy is making payments.

Lots of people making lots of bad assumptions.

You can also add that for all the posters who have *****ed and moaned about Mr. Ruiz's high profile, now that we have quite a few boosters moving in silence, some people STILL want to act like only one guy is making payments.

People ripped him for being brash as he was helping us compete last cycle with money. I called it then. Not my preference in approach but give us the players with your money and I’ll gratefully say thank you for helping us.

People ripped him for being brash as he was helping us compete last cycle with money. I called it then. Not my preference in approach but give us the players with your money and I’ll gratefully say thank you for helping us.

The way people want to make it all about him -- taking shots when he's loud and when he's quiet -- makes it seem like jealousy over his wealth is the motivating factor for some.

Advertisement

Agreed. And I'm not completely sure if it's a "good thing" or a "bad thing" that so many people mistakenly assume that Mr. Ruiz is our "entire" NIL program. I hate the dirty recruiting, but it is funny to see the Gaytors and other rivals go back and forth between "Miami's broke" and "Miami's buying all our recruits".

For our fan base, it would be nice if the fans who don't have inside connections to boosters and alums would just put on their Depends and weather a bad week or two without panic. And trusting what some of us do know, in that we now have a quieter, more diverse, and more organized NIL program this year compared to previously.

But we have maintained cost-structure-sanity and limited-counteroffers the entire time.

Agreed. And I'm not completely sure if it's a "good thing" or a "bad thing" that so many people mistakenly assume that Mr. Ruiz is our "entire" NIL program. I hate the dirty recruiting, but it is funny to see the Gaytors and other rivals go back and forth between "Miami's broke" and "Miami's buying all our recruits".

For our fan base, it would be nice if the fans who don't have inside connections to boosters and alums would just put on their Depends and weather a bad week or two without panic. And trusting what some of us do know, in that we now have a quieter, more diverse, and more organized NIL program this year compared to previously.

But we have maintained cost-structure-sanity and limited-counteroffers the entire time.
Well I for one can’t wait to celebrate the accolades of getting a top 10 class while broke. The part I’m really looking forward to is how they spin it.

Last edited:

Sorry but I love the bipolar fans. One week the sky is falling and the next we are 15-0!!! They would need a crate of depends to weather an off-season let alone a rebuild like Miami/Mario is working on.

While working on that excel spreadsheet, can you do one of coaches talking about Miami? Would love to troll those teams. Lol

Advertisement
So “suck tax” is real. No surprise to us fans, but I am surprised the program didn’t realize this earlier. Glad we’ve made some adjustments.

Miami has gathered the necessary resources to pay the suck tax.

Thankfully, some of the larger targets are still on the board.

The suck tax may also apply to existing players, but that’s expected. They essentially paid it to TVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back