2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ahfua is really important to me. We need to keep stacking the OL and now that we are also adding WR pieces - way faster than I thought we could - we could be in great shape to grab a top portal qb for next season. Our offense can really turn the narrative around with proper scheme/OC.
Right now, there is a case to be made that we are incrementally improving our South Florida and rest-of-Florida recruiting. Landing Franklin and Ahfua would be strong evidence that national recruiting could be headed in the right direction. We need them.

Advertisement
Lew is at the same point in his career as Tripp.

If they want a sure fire center starter next year...just hit the portal again. Someone with experience from G5 who may want to improve draft stock should be in there just like we got Lee from UCF.

Yeah I agree. And he can get a top P5 center with the other OL pieces already in place IMHO, especially if Lee goes respectfully high on the draft.

Tbh I haven’t asked what the plan is at C for next year. But the thing I’m not worried about with Mario is ol. I think in Dawson scheme with our backs in the ACC. We will have the most rushing yards in a decade

Tripp was a great ambassador last year. I don’t doubt there are better centers out there. But he may surprise people before he leaves if he keeps working his craft. He has a great attitude and that goes a long way.

Advertisement
Right now, there is a case to be made that we are incrementally improving our South Florida and rest-of-Florida recruiting. Landing Franklin and Ahfua would be strong evidence that national recruiting could be headed in the right direction. We need them.
What AD/HC duo can continue to build on this?

I mean Miami needs to fire Rhad the Impaler and Big Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahfua is really important to me. We need to keep stacking the OL and now that we are also adding WR pieces - way faster than I thought we could - we could be in great shape to grab a top portal qb for next season. Our offense can really turn the narrative around with proper scheme/OC.

I wonder if TVD has a very good not great year will he return next year.
He can have a real good year but still be a 3rd-4th round pick after last year so does he come back to get into the top two rounds…NIL can pay him as much or almost as much as a 3rd-4th rounder so maybe he will….just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back