2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Just listening to the kid, sounds like he has a good support system. Probably has a good father. I doubt he would be a troll like that

I think A&M made the business move and we didn’t

Then again that’s just my reaction I usually try and see the best in people
I agree... In no way am I implying the Dad did anything malicious.... I just found myself sitting there with the confused dog look on my face....
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Advertisement
After hearing about the scrimmage today and how the freshmen did, those 3 star evals in this class I trust a whole lot more
I haven’t read anything on the scrimmage yet. It is what it is at this point. We need to show it on the field and have some guys shine along with good evals.

We’re in a tough spot. Out-bagging Texas and aTm isn’t a good strategy. The conference talk, 5-7. It’s just a tough mountain right now.

We got a jump on 2025 with the QB. We need to do well this season and hit the portal hard and then kill 2025 recruiting. Hopefully with improvements, more certainty about the future and having our NIL in order, that changes some of what we’re experiencing right now.

Advertisement
I haven’t read anything on the scrimmage yet. It is what it is at this point. We need to show it on the field and have some guys shine along with good evals.

We’re in a tough spot. Out-bagging Texas and aTm isn’t a good strategy. The conference talk, 5-7. It’s just a tough mountain right now.

We got a jump on 2025 with the QB. We need to do well this season and hit the portal hard and then kill 2025 recruiting. Hopefully with improvements, more certainty about the future and having our NIL in order, that changes some of what we’re experiencing right now.
For sure

We should get a nice bump because we are gonna play a lot of freshmen this year. Recruits have always liked that they know if they handle business they will play

Could come into play in 2024 late or 2025 but to your point there’s still so many other variables

Advertisement
Yeah I think the parents clearly preferred Joe and Mario. This will be an interesting one to watch.

Either the parents were silently protesting their son's decision or they were playing along with the hat game. I doubt they'd have wanted to rain on their kids parade. To me, it seems more likely they were trying to throw people off by wearing UM shirts.

Miami beats A&M and successful season let's revisit this thread
With such a high percentage of summer commitments last year sticking, I’m wondering the impact of NIL contracts and basically making it impossible to flip? I don’t know enough about it but it was a pretty stunning percentage of commitments that stuck last year IIRC

But hopefully you’re correct here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back