2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Advertisement
Super Troopers Shut Up GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Advertisement
Maybe the early CB will work in our favor this time. Give us time to come back with a better offer? Probably not, but I can hope.
Miami: Alright alright alright Mr. Ahfua, you drive a hard bargain. We revisited our offer and are prepared to up the ante signifanctly.

$50 gift card to Flanigans AND a 10% lifetime discount to Jamba Juice (only applicable during weekdays between the hours of 2pm-4pm).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma have to lay off the recruiting board for awhile. There's no good news; no momentum; every update following the "UM feels good" comment involves a cb to somewhere else; @Cribby keeps trying to prep us for disappointment; and I'm ready to go Denny Green (God rest his soul) out here. Yeah, I'll see y'all when the season starts

Imma have to lay off the recruiting board for awhile. There's no good news; no momentum; every update following the "UM feels good" comment involves a cb to somewhere else; @Cribby keeps trying to prep us for disappointment; and I'm ready to go Denny Green (God rest his soul) out here. Yeah, I'll see y'all when the season starts

Shonuff!, we getting our *** stomped in recruiting this year.

Advertisement
Sometimes you are the hammer & sometimes you are the nail. It appears currently we are the nail. Long way till signing day & Mario isn’t going to take his foot off the gas. Just hope he has the needed resources

Advertisement
Back