2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

82q562.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
once this guy signs with ATM
how does this reflect on Joe who sucks at recruiting his own group and was here due to poly connection
he would have signed the 2 maiguoa bros
and some jag whos claim to fame is squating alot which got the fans creaming on here
are those 3 enough to outweigh the misses?
JOEEE.....???

biden-sniff.gif

We have 2 OL coaches one being the HC...what Joe got to do with this?.

Advertisement
I only read this board so I’m curious

How’s Gabys mock class he came out with earlier this year being received over there?
Ask @moshated305 who’s been dragged by the slurpers over there for being honest.

IMG_8762.jpeg
IMG_8763.jpeg
IMG_8764.jpeg
IMG_8765.jpeg
IMG_8766.jpeg
IMG_8767.jpeg
IMG_8768.jpeg

I would ban or purgatory every one of them here. There’s no ability to have honest dialogue over there without them attacking honest, objective non-trolling posters.

Ask @moshated305 who’s been dragged by the slurpers over there for being honest.

View attachment 250098View attachment 250099View attachment 250100View attachment 250101View attachment 250102View attachment 250103View attachment 250104

I would ban or purgatory every one of them here. There’s no ability to have honest dialogue over there without them attacking honest, objective non-trolling posters.
That’s too bad

We have a few people here that are raging pussies that hide behind the “I’m just skeptical bro” lies, and conversely a few that are way too complacent, but for the most part it’s at least 99% dialogue that you can see the others POV

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 250098View attachment 250099View attachment 250100View attachment 250101View attachment 250102View attachment 250103View attachment 250104

Mos Def spittin' the truth. That's why I don't pay for that dookie.

What happen to all of our $$?
Apparently whatever it is hasn’t been enough because that’s the best conclusion I can draw. The offers I’m aware of back in June were thought to be good offers by those making them.

It reminds me of the gator NIL last year. They thought they were making all of these good competitive offers and they were out of touch while we were killing it.

******* guy claimed it's a fun exercise to post **** anyone could do by just projecting the top ranked targets. Dude getting paid for that nonsense.

Advertisement
Back