2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

It's actually longer with the layover in Dallas doing a quick google search. It's all about NIL dollars. The Poly connection also means little here if A&M is the choice.
They are really about the same

Sea to Mia is ~6 hours
Sea to IAh is ~4.25 hours. Iah to college station is ~1.5 drive.

Advertisement
Can’t he just be saying A&M for leverage with us?

Seems fishy that he’d leave us like this unless A&M is just offering way more than we are and we won’t get close to matching it
Or was it the other way around?

Advertisement
Mario trying to land a recruit rn
1691529225488.gif

Don’t execute me please lol

Advertisement
Seems we're the only ones. Our competitors sure have.
It seems like we’re not competitive with money. Napier is a perfect example of what money will do. He was a 6 win nothing special at X’s and O’s coach last year and a nothing special recruiter. Now he has the number 3 class. As I’ve said, our season was worse but Napier all of a sudden didn’t become a stud when Mario can’t close on OL targets. It’s pretty clear.

Advertisement
We're in no position to not "overpay" on talented trench dudes. You don't want to overpay for s kids like Barney? I get it, but when it's they lines you do what you have to do.
Just watching the few practice stretching videos released so far you can 7 or 8 big OL that look the part then you see the DTs and there's only a couple guys there that look the part.We need to load up on big DTs in this class or we will need to hit the portal hard again and as we saw this past year there are not many top guys available.

It seems like we’re not competitive with money. Napier is a perfect example of what money will do. He was a 6 win nothing special at X’s and O’s coach last year and a nothing special recruiter. Now he has the number 3 class. As I’ve said, our season was worse but Napier all of a sudden didn’t become a stud when Mario can’t close on OL targets. It’s pretty clear.
Gaby’s a mope. He said he’s not coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back