2024 Offensive Line Position

Advertisement
Wait a minute here!

Assuming Ward is a righty? Have you really not seen Ward's highlights? That's impressive if so.

You dont like our center from Indiana? So you've seen Indiana games, but not Ward highlights?
I don’t watch west coast.
Saw some highlights but didn’t pay attention to his arm.
Center isn’t better than Lee.

if the two tackles are better than Rivers? Which would be difficult but amazing.

You move him inside.

Advertisement
if the two tackles are better than Rivers? Which would be difficult but amazing.

You move him inside.
Right. Pretty rare and off the top of my head the only one I remember is Barret Jones at Alabama after winning the Outland trophy at that.

Rarely happens and if it does, the Joe Moore award is headed to Coral Gables.

Top 10 in Yards per rush (also need a RB who can break one or at least get YAC) and pressure rate or GTFO!

Advertisement
Like Samson’s potential, but would it make sense to start him at LG and leave Rivers at tackle?

Once upon a time this was the way. It seemed like many promising young OLs would start at either RT or LG before getting a crack at LT.

Either way, it seems like we're looking at a top 7 of:

Rivers
Mauigoa
Cooper
Carpenter
Okunlola
McCoy
Bell

That's a strong group.

I don’t watch west coast.
Saw some highlights but didn’t pay attention to his arm.
Center isn’t better than Lee.
So just curious What is this based on watching game film? Sure hope it’s not PFF. New center is bigger/stronger than Lee and started in big boy Big ten football and did well.

Advertisement
Once upon a time this was the way. It seemed like many promising young OLs would start at either RT or LG before getting a crack at LT.

Either way, it seems like we're looking at a top 7 of:

Rivers
Mauigoa
Cooper
Carpenter
Okunlola
McCoy
Bell

That's a strong group.

Any word on Kinsler. I'd like to see him claw his way into this list.

Advertisement
Back