2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Look, both sides are in a holding pattern. 2 things will happen if the evals and all that jazz have been good with Mario. Draft picks, and wins. So as of now, **** I wouldn't argue either side. Soon, but not yet. I think covid year recruiting was bad. Or somehow Miami landed the biggest group of non star 5 and 4 stars that I can recall. Not s knock on the players, don't hate the player hate the evals. But you're argument is on a upward tragectory as of now lol.
That's why I said this is the year for me. The rankings are cool but that isn't criteria I care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, every year is it's own challenge. But if you can't see that Mario's is stacking talent, I don't know what you're looking at. TBD is pretty much D after 2024 and 2023, no?
I don't see on field results to support this claim. I see a lot of good starters. I see a lot of high ranked lineman. I see few bona-fide starters and even fewer difference makers. We might have 6 draftable guys next year majority being Day 3 "again". The biggest thing I see after 3 years are more questions than answers. That is not stacking talent. We are stacking high recruiting rankings that haven't produced yet. Haven't is not the same word as can't/won't.

Advertisement
IMG_6916.jpeg

Advertisement
Would love to know why cohen as listed and then deleted and didn’t do the 40. Usually they know before they get List going

Advertisement
Back