2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

I highly doubt Taylor gets drafted that high. Kam will most likely go 2nd - 3rd. Williams looks to be a 5th round guy.
Taylor needs to have a good pro day, but ultimately the reason i'd have him still as a 4th at least is because of positional value and just lack of guys at the spot. It just is what it is, and Taylor still has more potential than most guys you'll get in the 4th-6th round at DT.

I wouldn't be suprised if James Williams ends in 5th, though I think it'd be early 5th at the latest. I think he's just most likely to end up a 4th.

Advertisement
And in that last decade they've beaten Michigan and OSU a combined 3 times. Sure it's been much better than us. They've been Good, nothing special. They quite literally average 1 more win than us per year over the last decade. Nothing special. And they did that all with 1 coach while we are on our 4th. However the tier of athletic prospects they've been putting into the NFL has been unquestionably elite. You didn't list guys like Troy Apke, Brandon Smith, Connor McGovern, Porter Jr, Gesicki, etc on top of who you listed who all were pretty elite athletically.

Us in that same period have produced like Jaelan Phillips, Njoku, Rayshawn, Byrs, Stevenson, Garvin.... even in that same realm of athleticism. And the difference hasn't been all that much to write home about. PSU has legit probably put out some of the best athletes in the country, yet it isn't making them a power house or some ****. It's made them good. But ultimately athleticism and how they do at the combine isn't everything. So when I respond to a comment talking about how we only have jags cause SOME of our guys didn't perform great at the combine, I disagreed, especially if you're gunna use that to indicate why we haven't won, or why we won't be winning in the future...

OSU & UofM, huh? U mean two teams that are also perennial 10+ win teams & each who have been perennial CFP participants and won two Nat’l Championships between them in the past 10 yrs? Lol.

Did u actually include Garvin in ur argument? Lol.

Did u actually say the difference hasn’t been that much of a difference between the two programs?

OK, since 2014:
Miami (12 Top 3 round draft picks)
PSU (22 Top 3 round draft picks)

Miami record: 73-53 (.579)
PSU record: 88-39 (.692)

& while u’re saying they’ve been losing to Michigan & OSU, our asses have been losing to UNC, Duke, GT, Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee St, & FIU. Like whatever u smoke, let me get in on ur plug so I can get my bread up. I’ll kick u a 15% royalty for rebranding it as Calinativecush.

Taylor needs to have a good pro day, but ultimately the reason i'd have him still as a 4th at least is because of positional value and just lack of guys at the spot. It just is what it is, and Taylor still has more potential than most guys you'll get in the 4th-6th round at DT.

I wouldn't be suprised if James Williams ends in 5th, though I think it'd be early 5th at the latest. I think he's just most likely to end up a 4th.

Ya’ll said the same chit about Nesta. Lol. It’s NO VALUE if u ain’t worth chit on the field.

Ya’ll said the same chit about Nesta. Lol. It’s NO VALUE if u ain’t worth chit on the field.
lol I hope you're joking with that comparison. nesta was never viewed as anywhere close to 1st round potential by literally anyone ever. And Taylors production was always far superior to Nesta ... on the field... and even he was a 7th rounder. taylor clears him with ease

Last edited:
OSU & UofM, huh? U mean two teams that are also perennial 10+ win teams & each who have been perennial CFP participants and won two Nat’l Championships between them in the past 10 yrs? Lol.

Did u actually say the difference hasn’t been that much of a difference between the two programs?

OK, since 2014:

& while u’re saying they’ve been losing to Michigan & OSU, our asses have been losing to UNC, Duke, GT, Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee St, & FIU. Like whatever u smoke, let me get in on ur plug so I can get my bread up. I’ll kick u a 15% royalty for rebranding it as Calinativecush.
I'm convinced you never argue that actual point being made. Is 8 wins/yr great? Is losing to the 2 best teams you play EVERY SINGLE YEAR great? like what point are you making? Are you arguing that PSU has been better than us? lol cause tell me where I said the opposite. I said PSU has produced a **** load of elite athletes - probably at a rate thats like top 3 in the country in THAT metric. Yet their actual on-field production hasn't matched that. It's been good. Saying well we've been bad and had bad athletes isn't the argument lol.

Also, Are you going to argue that Jon Garvin wasn't athletic? lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mims getting a 4.33 Shuttle at 6'7.75" 340lbs is actually ridiculous.

But also Lee has the updated RAS:
1709513675914.png

Very good from him. Maybe if he wasn't confident he'd get below a 4.53 shuttle it was smart not to perform...

OK, since 2014:

You mean being a perennial top 10 team is better than finishing near .500 every year? This may be the wildest **** you tried to pull on CIS. I need to see more data to confirm.

I'm convinced you never argue that actual point being made. Is 8 wins/yr great? Is losing to the 2 best teams you play EVERY SINGLE YEAR great? like what point are you making? Are you arguing that PSU has been better than us? lol cause tell me where I said the opposite. I said PSU has produced a **** load of elite athletes - probably at a rate thats like top 3 in the country in THAT metric. Yet their actual on-field production hasn't matched that. It's been good. Saying well we've been bad and had bad athletes isn't the argument lol.

Also, Are you going to argue that Jon Garvin wasn't athletic? lol

It’s actually closer to 9 wins for PSU, but go off. Lol

Secondly, Garvin tested as AVERAGE at the combine. Lol 7th round pick.

I’m convinced when u post, u look at raw data vs. full examination.

How many 10+ wins have we had in the past 10 yrs? How many 10+ wins have they had in that same time frame?

How many times have we won a bowl game in the past 10 yrs? How many times have they won a bowl game in the past yrs?

How many Conference titles have we won in the last 10 yrs? How many have they won?

How many NY6 bowls have we played in? How many have we won? Now what about them?

Also, the only reason they’ve avg. 8.8 wins over the past 10 yrs is b/c PSU played a half schedule in 2020, unlike us. If u take away 2020, Franklin avg. wins are 9.3 per year. And u think I wouldn’t take that when we’ve been a perennial 7-5 team every season?

But back to ur athlete take, lol.

Garvin DE: 4.82 40
Parson Edge: 4.36 40

Knock it off, bro. Our most explosive players we’ve had here have been transfers from other schools, namely Phillips & Stevenson. We’ve had far few in between explosive athletes that’s been recruited over numerous regimes, & the results on the field have shown. Why u’re attempting to remotely argue to the contrary is beyond me. Maybe ur username should be changed to ContrarianCalinative_UMHomer

It’s actually closer to 9 wins for PSU, but go off. Lol

Secondly, Garvin tested as AVERAGE at the combine. Lol 7th round pick.

I’m convinced when u post, u look at raw data vs. full examination.

How many 10+ wins have we had in the past 10 yrs? How many 10+ wins have they had in that same time frame?

How many times have we won a bowl game in the past 10 yrs? How many times have they won a bowl game in the past yrs?

How many Conference titles have we won in the last 10 yrs? How many have they won?

How many NY6 bowls have we played in? How many have we won? Now what about them?

Also, the only reason they’ve avg. 8.8 wins over the past 10 yrs is b/c PSU played a half schedule in 2020, unlike us. If u take away 2020, Franklin avg. wins are 9.3 per year. And u think I wouldn’t take that when we’ve been a perennial 7-5 team every season?

But back to ur athlete take, lol.

Garvin DE: 4.82 40
Parson Edge: 4.36 40

Knock it off, bro. Our most explosive players we’ve had here have been transfers from other schools, namely Phillips & Stevenson. We’ve had far few in between explosive athletes that’s been recruited over numerous regimes, & the results on the field have shown. Why u’re attempting to remotely argue to the contrary is beyond me. Maybe ur username should be changed to ContrarianCalinative_UMHomer
Garvin scored higher than Parson he should have been an All-Pro.

Advertisement
Also **** Leonard Taylor too. Lazy, entitled, piece of **** who is a locker room cancer. 5 star my ***. He’s in for a rude awakening when he shows up to whatever teams camp that is dumb enough to pick him up.

Advertisement
I don't see on field results to support this claim. I see a lot of good starters. I see a lot of high ranked lineman. I see few bona-fide starters and even fewer difference makers. We might have 6 draftable guys next year majority being Day 3 "again". The biggest thing I see after 3 years are more questions than answers. That is not stacking talent. We are stacking high recruiting rankings that haven't produced yet. Haven't is not the same word as can't/won't.

If you were to tell me his mulligan class from 2022 is disappointing, I wouldn't argue. Cooper is the only one so far who is shocking on the upside. But it was his mulligan class, and they've only had two seasons.

The 2023 and 2024 are just projections at this point, and they're projected to be amazing by pretty much everyone in the country. Mario can't prove it because they're not yet ready, other than pointing to a few exceptions like Bain, Fletcher and Francis. And that's also explains why there's only a few kids so far who look like they'll get a combine invite in a year. The talent is still too young as of right now to know.

Or are you blaming Mario for Manny's epically disastrous recruiting?

So now it’s a bad thing to use the transfer portal and get highly rated recruiting classes?? Never change CIS lmao

Yes, didn't you know, Mario sucks because Manny's kids aren't getting invited to the combine, and those have got invited this year are grading out at the bottom. He also deserves no credit for transfers. Never mind the fact Cohen and Lee have done really well at the combine. All the fault lies with Mario and Feld not developing Manny's kids.

On top of that, the fact we're only seeing 6-7 kids that as of today look to be likely to get a Combine invitation next year is also entirely on Mario. Never mind that you need three years to even be allowed to go pro, which means only Mario's mulligan Class of 2022 recruits will be even eligible. Only those recruits count, and again, Mario gets no credit for portal kids.

Advertisement
If you were to tell me his mulligan class from 2022 is disappointing, I wouldn't argue. Cooper is the only one so far who is shocking on the upside. But it was his mulligan class, and they've only had two seasons.

The 2023 and 2024 are just projections at this point, and they're projected to be amazing by pretty much everyone in the country. Mario can't prove it because they're not yet ready, other than pointing to a few exceptions like Bain, Fletcher and Francis. And that's also explains why there's only a few kids so far who look like they'll get a combine invite in a year. The talent is still too young as of right now to know.

Or are you blaming Mario for Manny's epically disastrous recruiting?
I'm chilling until October. When I see it for good or bad I will know. I learned to "never count a dub early" at a young age. After year 1 Manny as an excuse was just kind of sad. After 2 years it was gross. If we get to year 3 and any mention of Manny still exists it's pathetic.

Yes, didn't you know, Mario sucks because Manny's kids aren't getting invited to the combine, and those have got invited this year are grading out at the bottom. He also deserves no credit for transfers. Never mind the fact Cohen and Lee have done really well at the combine. All the fault lies with Mario and Feld not developing Manny's kids.

On top of that, the fact we're only seeing 6-7 kids that as of today look to be likely to get a Combine invitation next year is also entirely on Mario. Never mind that you need three years to even be allowed to go pro, which means only Mario's mulligan Class of 2022 recruits will be even eligible. Only those recruits count, and again, Mario gets no credit for portal kids.
THE PORTAL KIDS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
THE PORTAL USAGE HAS BEEN BAD.
THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN 💩.
EVERYONE USES THE PORTAL, WE USE IT WRONG.

ok now tell me how Ward invalidates all of this because he is the only one that falls outside this category. AFTER 3 YEARS

I'm chilling until October. When I see it for good or bad I will know. I learned to "never count a dub early" at a young age. After year 1 Manny as an excuse was just kind of sad. After 2 years it was gross. If we get to year 3 and any mention of Manny still exists it's pathetic.

When it comes to the Combine, Mario's recruited kids are not even eligible for until next year. So the only thing you can go on are Manny's kids and portal kids. Tell me I'm wrong? How is it an excuse to base Mario's talent on projections, when that's all we have?

As far as winning, not NFL draft, I agree Mario needs to win more games. I also agree with you that the talent isn't championship level. Why is that? Maybe because the team he inherited was devoid of field-ready talent. It have had some hypothetical or potential talent. But the facts that literally the best guys going pro from Manny's team just performed worse than nearly every other Combine invitee. So WTF do you say it's gross or pathetic to still be blaming Manny? The reason Mario is losing just waddled down the track in front of your eyes this weekend.

So yes, Mario deserves a ton of criticism for a ton of things. I often agree with you on some of your points. But you seem find fault with EVERYTHING he does, which is exhausting and annoying. It can be true that he has made some horrible mistakes while at the same time being true that he is capped in terms of wins by how decimated in talent and culture the team and program had become.

THE PORTAL KIDS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
THE PORTAL USAGE HAS BEEN BAD.
THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN 💩.
EVERYONE USES THE PORTAL, WE USE IT WRONG.

ok now tell me how Ward invalidates all of this because he is the only one that falls outside this category. AFTER 3 YEARS

Lee, Cohen, Kiko, Porter, Ward. I expect Mesidor and maybe Powell to join that group in 2025. ... outside that group but valuable contributors: Allen, Parrish, the two Vandy DBs, Carpenter. We'll see about Bell and a few others, too.

Advertisement
Back