2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Really interested to see what he puts up for the shuttle time (hopefully under 4.50).. him weighing in at 301lbs and putting up those jumps and 40 is really good after he weighted in at like 288lbs at the shrine bowl. .

1709497735802.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
PSU constantly has elite athletes and never does anything with them. I don't think the combine is really the big indicator of success.

When u say “nothing w/ them” r u referring to NFL success, or collegiate? If it’s the latter, u’re assuredly mistaken.

PSU under Franklin has gone 88-39, had five 10+ win seasons, & won multiple NY6 bowl during this era. I, for one, would take those 10 year results every day & tomorrow. Now, if u’re referring to NFL results:

Brisker
Dotson
Parsons
Friermuth
Hamler
Sanders
Barkley
Godwin
Amos

Have all been very good at the NFL level

IMHO, I think both Cohen & Lee go 3rd round or lower. It’s an extremely deep draft w/ top tier OLmen who not only look the part, but have the stats to back it up. In any other year, I would think these two would’ve went 2nd/3rd.
I'd guess Kam probably late 2nd to mid 3rd round. Cohen, James Williams, and Leonard Taylor all are late 3rd or 4th round. Lee probably 5th or 6th.
Taylor is probably the biggest question right now. He's having a pretty horrendous pre-draft right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When u say “nothing w/ them” r u referring to NFL success, or collegiate? If it’s the latter, u’re assuredly mistaken.

PSU under Franklin has gone 88-39, had five 10+ win seasons, & won multiple NY6 bowl during this era. I, for one, would take those 10 year results every day & tomorrow. Now, if u’re referring to NFL results:

Brisker
Dotson
Parsons
Friermuth
Hamler
Sanders
Barkley
Godwin
Amos

Have all been very good at the NFL level
And in that last decade they've beaten Michigan and OSU a combined 3 times. Sure it's been much better than us. They've been Good, nothing special. They quite literally average 1 more win than us per year over the last decade. Nothing special. And they did that all with 1 coach while we are on our 4th. However the tier of athletic prospects they've been putting into the NFL has been unquestionably elite. You didn't list guys like Troy Apke, Brandon Smith, Connor McGovern, Porter Jr, Gesicki, etc on top of who you listed who all were pretty elite athletically.

Us in that same period have produced like Jaelan Phillips, Njoku, Rayshawn, Byrs, Stevenson, Garvin.... even in that same realm of athleticism. And the difference hasn't been all that much to write home about. PSU has legit probably put out some of the best athletes in the country, yet it isn't making them a power house or some ****. It's made them good. But ultimately athleticism and how they do at the combine isn't everything. So when I respond to a comment talking about how we only have jags cause SOME of our guys didn't perform great at the combine, I disagreed, especially if you're gunna use that to indicate why we haven't won, or why we won't be winning in the future...

I'd guess Kam probably late 2nd to mid 3rd round. Cohen, James Williams, and Leonard Taylor all are late 3rd or 4th round. Lee probably 5th or 6th.
Taylor is probably the biggest question right now. He's having a pretty horrendous pre-draft right now.

I highly doubt Taylor gets drafted that high. Kam will most likely go 2nd - 3rd. Williams looks to be a 5th round guy.

Advertisement
Back