2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Well.. on the plus side, at least Kam's 9 3/4’’ hands are bigger than LT's 9".
The Office Thats GIF

Unless he wasn’t really a 4,68 guy coming outta high school. Unless there’s injury, there is absolutely no way a kid can spend 3-4yrs in a college strength and conditioning program, at roughly the same weight, and not get faster. Idgaf how ****** the college s & c program is. Dsmn near impossible. If his high school numbers are correct, he has to have an injury that we don’t know about.
He just isn’t athletically gifted. Only so much s&c is going to do. Burton was timed at 4.43 in hs and he spent time in uga and bama and ran 4.45 at the combine. No s&c is taking none athletic guys and making them athletic

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just isn’t athletically gifted. Only so much s&c is going to do. Burton was timed at 4.43 in hs and he spent time in uga and bama and ran 4.45 at the combine. No s&c is taking none athletic guys and making them athletic
When people start to realize some people are fast and others look fast because they diagnose fast. I'll let the world guess what is more important on the field. The 40's importance is way overstated.

A total of seven Oregon Ducks will be in attendance at the combine:

QB Bo Nix
RB Bucky Irving
WR Troy Franklin
C Jackson Powers-Johnson
DL Brandon Dorlus
CB Khyree Jackson
S Evan Williams

Advertisement
Maybe now people are starying to see why I call this team jaggy as ****.
In 3 recruiting cyles we've recruited 4 definite starters and 4 likely starters. Am I missing someone? This wil be a big year for me and whether or not Mario is an elite recruiter. (imo)
Cooper
Mauigoa
Bain
Brown

Bissainthe most likely
Fletcher most likely
Mccoy maybe
Harris maybe

Advertisement
I'm ok with disagreeing. I'm not here to convince anyone.
Look, both sides are in a holding pattern. 2 things will happen if the evals and all that jazz have been good with Mario. Draft picks, and wins. So as of now, **** I wouldn't argue either side. Soon, but not yet. I think covid year recruiting was bad. Or somehow Miami landed the biggest group of non star 5 and 4 stars that I can recall. Not s knock on the players, don't hate the player hate the evals. But you're argument is on a upward tragectory as of now lol.

Advertisement
Back