2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

Yea they got hot on rudolph really quick an he just was down here a semester n played i a spring scrimmage.
I personally would hate losing P[ickett to FSU....Would end up similar to Payton for MNW who i wanted here as well
I believe Pickett was reported at like 6'2 187.

Thats just way too small. If he was like 6'3 205, fine no brainer considering 30 sacks last season. But dam....6'2 187 is way too small.

Advertisement

Thats just way too small. If he was like 6'3 205, fine no brainer considering 30 sacks last season. But dam....6'2 187 is way too small.
My freshman barley 14 is 6ft 218. Lol so yeah he's small as ****

I don’t see Mario pushing hard for a young man who was unwilling to workout. As discussed, this seems to a litmus test for Mario.
I can now understand why some people said we are not that interested in this young man.
Also, asking a kid who is now down the street to come workout isn’t exactly a crazy request. It’s one thing if he was coming from Cali but he is now at Central.

Advertisement
On3 has him listed at 6'6.5"? No way that's accurate.

Anybody seen him in-person?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

On3 has him listed at 6'6.5"? No way that's accurate.

Anybody seen him in-person?

Sorry if this has been discussed.
Listed at 6-5 on 247, 6-6 on Rivals, 6-6.5 on On3 & 6-7 on ESPN.

I'd lean toward 247 probably being most accurate, but not sure.

Advertisement
Listed at 6-5 on 247, 6-6 on Rivals, 6-6.5 on On3 & 6-7 on ESPN.

I'd lean toward 247 probably being most accurate, but not sure.
6-7! That's GR15 size! LORD!

Yeah, not believing those measurables.

if thats the sizing numbers then i get it. I knew he looked small on film....At that size he would have to transition to of the ball lb and i dont think he has shown that yet.

Now 6'3 hovering around 205 aint all that bad which i was thinking..but 6'2 190 imma pass on

Advertisement
That’s a huge drop for something potentially out of his control though. I could see if it’s because he hasn’t been camping, bad injury, etc
Sure but he is making it harder for the scouts to get a handle on his talent. Georgia to Cali and now Florida. When you are an under class man it’s easy to get lost in that shuffle. Nobody is vouching for him as he left the area they scout, and the new guys don’t know him yet. So he will make lists because people remember he is talented but he won’t move up them and in most cases drop.

1689556128861.png

Advertisement
I believe @Problem2 alluded to this already….if you’re unwilling to work out, but we got 5* guys coming to work out…that’s a problem. Maybe he turns out to be a stud, perhaps he already is….but we are building up a long time underperforming program and you have to take guys with the right mentality. Work hard and nothing is owed to me. Fill your team with those guys and you will win sooner than later.

if thats the sizing numbers then i get it. I knew he looked small on film....At that size he would have to transition to of the ball lb and i dont think he has shown that yet.

Now 6'3 hovering around 205 aint all that bad which i was thinking..but 6'2 190 imma pass on
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ @gogeta4 come in now man tighten up! BIG PAUSE!
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Please hit the button bro

Advertisement
Back