2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gone make this recruitment harder than it has to be. He’s gone commit to Penn St and once football starts & he’s producing against legit competition we gone turn up the heat and have to do extra *** kissing cause we slow played him. I’m taking him just cause he’s close with a highly rated QB for the next class and we need all the extra help to land a legit arm

Advertisement
We gone make this recruitment harder than it has to be. He’s gone commit to Penn St and once football starts & he’s producing against legit competition we gone turn up the heat and have to do extra *** kissing cause we slow played him. I’m taking him just cause he’s close with a highly rated QB for the next class and we need all the extra help to land a legit arm
I do wonder why we would slow play him given the DL board looks like ****. His final 5 is strong and he’s at Central now which I ASSUME even if only a little we influenced that move

His brother is elite too. Likely 5 star in a couple years.

Advertisement
I think that's the plan but want to see him play more before we give him the green light.
The recruiting sites have been cruel to this kid.The slide started when a few of the national guys started projecting him into miami's class 3 or 4 months back.He was either a 5* or borderline 5* back then.

We should have gone after him just off his rating and where he playing this year.

Nah don’t ever go off just because of a rating that’s what gators fans do…

Now because of his competition that I agree with if he is producing.

Advertisement
Where are facts coming from that we have not been recruiting him hard? Is that message board stuff or has some with real info confirmed?
What has been reported is that the staff needs to see more from him before they give him a green light. They have asked him to come work out for them and he has not taken them up on their offer.

I honestly don't know so this is why I am asking. Why do we offer and accept a commitment from Russell and not this kid?

I couldn’t tell you besides the fact they like Russell’s mindset & he was productive at Columbus. I’ve came to the conclusion that I’m gone ride with Mario, Zo, JT & big Joe’s evaluations and see how the kid develops

Advertisement
Back