2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

I legit even paraphrased one of these for a poster yesterday. We appreciate the want to share info, but it's not that hard to paraphrase it a bit, guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/1 Bank.

- DL T.A. Cunningham (Central) will be down at camp next week, which will give Miami coaches a chance to really evaluate him up close. He has bounced around the country in his high school career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From @Geo305 recruiting space

TA Cunningham

• Doesn't have green light to comitt to Miami
  • Transfers are a concern
  • Miami wants him to camp and is very interested
  • Really loves Miami

The Transfer concerns are legitimate, the family has been playing the NIL game for a few years, which definitely can ve concerning. I don't know the family's financial situation, but it's unfortunate the young man is having to go through such instability, likely his athletic ability is providing him opportunity.

Link story on how/why Cunningham left Georgia and went to CA for a high school NIL deal.

Go Canes

The Transfer concerns are legitimate, the family has been playing the NIL game for a few years, which definitely can ve concerning. I don't know the family's financial situation, but it's unfortunate the young man is having to go through such instability, likely his athletic ability is providing him opportunity.

Link story on how/why Cunningham left Georgia and went to CA for a high school NIL deal.

Go Canes

Thanks for posting, but the whole situation does beg the question, "why transfer to Central then"

Pretty sad story what's going on with him at the moment in his personal life. At least as it's told in that story.

Advertisement
Tweeted out a pic of him in a cane uniform with no caption... could this be the mystery fireworks?

Always felt like kid was a cane unless we couldn't get him through admissions or his size wasn't legit.

Advertisement
fourth of july fireworks GIF

Advertisement
Back