2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He goes and does a private workout for PSU up there but can’t manage to drive 15 miles to do a private workout for Jason Taylor? Something doesn’t smell right.
Kid move across the country n is playing in Miamis backyard. Taylor should have drove to him. Ur right tho, something is not adding up.

Long way until signing day.

Gotta be honest, I'm rooting for the young man. I know athletes get taken advantage of all the time and sometimes they're their own worst enemy.

Still, this story doesn't paint his parents in a very good light.

I'm not going to completely throw his parents under the bus, maybe they got taken advantage of as well. Seems the bad guy in the story has a history of trying to pull ****, Dee mentioned that earlier in the thread. Having to sofa surf just to sleep, homeless, conned and living with a sexual predator, etc. It's a sad story.

He's lucky though that he's got promise on the football field. Lots of tragic stories, many far worse out there, that never make the news. I hope he takes his opportunity and runs with it. He sounds like a well spoken young man who has had his trust broken multiple times. Maybe he sticks with PSU as he trusts them. We'll see what happens.

you are assuming we were high on him.

Maybe he wasn't high on us. Who knows.

I'm just glad he has a place to call home for 4 to 5 years if he does what's required to stay wherever. All that transferring, maybe grades will be an issue.

Advertisement
this kid i sall nil..likely got th eprommise an amount wanted from psu.

Its clear considering he was chasing it as a jr in high school.

Kid move across the country n is playing in Miamis backyard. Taylor should have drove to him. Ur right tho, something is not adding up.
Placeholder commitment until we win 9 games this year and he comes crawling begging to get in and we concede for depth.

1690080146811.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back