Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
The offense next year is gonna be scary!!!
scary pans labyrinth GIF
The offenses in 2024 and 2025 will be filthy

So can we all stop questioning Mario & his recruiting prowess? Patience is of a virtue. Let the chef prepare the gourmet meal.

And lol at anyone who ?’d why many of us wanted Manny out of here. Ya’ll let the Covid class sucker ya’ll into thinking that former staph was elite. There’s a reason y only one was kept, & the others moved on. Crazy recruiting stories that’s been leaking out.

Anyways trust the staff; I still feel we’ll be in every battle & we’ll win some & lose some, but as long as we win the majority of the guys we want, it’s all good. Great to be a Miami Hurricane

I'd have to start to be able to stop. Perfect f'ing fit. I'm up to month seven of regurgitating that sentence.

Surprised he ended up at O$U
Smart kid, Smart family....Innis was going where ever they air the ball out and get guys to the league...He was committed to OU before Osu...so those are the two best schools for his position.
He never was going to USC simply because the West Coast was to far...I knew that part and knew they werent in play even with Ou coach heading there...He was staying East...and OSU has the best pasisng attack this side

Advertisement
Dabo is dunzo. he leaned too hard into his “culture”. he’s looking for a very specific type of player and there’s not enough of those in each class for Clemson to remain at an elite level.
He went right back to SWFLA and is doing his thing..(got 2 commits already there).I dont think yall been paying attention to his class. DABO owns half of metro atlanta...he shoves whoever in lockers there. I think yall keep underrating Clemson...they legitimately should of beat UGA Last year if their DT playing qb could of hit Ladson maybe 3 more times or complete something over 10 yards. They are choc full of talent...and THAT qb room is fixed already. i dont like clemson at all but i think are fans are setting themselves up because dabo looks like a jack *** off the field yearly. lol

Ray Ray in the space

- Previous staff barely recruited him. He would call them and they wouldnt pick up the phone ( WTF😡😡😡😡)

-Clemson Dabo called him once a month at most

- Mario texted him every day. Was relentless multiple times a day, made him feel wanted and thats when the relationship was repaired.

-Spoke that Miami's facilities are going to be lit. What Mario showed them blew him and others away.

-Is focused on recruiting others to the class. They have a group chat of 23 kids recruiting each other

- Excited about how gattis is going to use him. Loved his schemes to get him open in space.

people have no idea how negligent Manny Diaz was at certain aspects of this job...

Tana in today's offenses would be even more of a terror. And, that's a dude who once had an 84 receptions/1483 yards/9 TDs season in the NFL.
He’s in my personal pantheon of canes. There are few players I loved getting the ball more than him, like essentially Frank Gore and that’s it, for my entire life. Santana was almost the Ed Reed of the offense from an emotion and leadership perspective, and had playmaking ability like few else. You needed a play, he was there, but not in the Hunter Renfrow type of way. Because when you didn’t need a play, Santana was also there, in the blink of an eye and ****ed off that you tried to cover him in the first place.

When I think of Miami being back, I’m really thinking, “when’s the next Santana gonna show up.” I miss his game so much.

Advertisement
He’s in my personal pantheon of canes. There are few players I loved getting the ball more than him, like essentially Frank Gore and that’s it, for my entire life. Santana was almost the Ed Reed of the offense from an emotion and leadership perspective, and had playmaking ability like few else. You needed a play, he was there, but not in the Hunter Renfrow type of way. Because when you didn’t need a play, Santana was also there, in the blink of an eye and ****ed off that you tried to cover him in the first place.

When I think of Miami being back, I’m really thinking, “when’s the next Santana gonna show up.” I miss his game so much.
Love that post. And my last name moss. But, I'm white and live in idaho. Holla!

That kid is gonna play as a freshman. His sophomore tape already demonstrates that he runs and plays at a completely different speed compared to anyone else.

The one play he had... He ran a five-yard out from the slot, got insane seperation in the first place, shook the first guy and outran the next five to the endzone by simply hitting the gas. The acceleration stood out to me so much, I stopped watching the tape at that point cause I was sold. This kid is going to be really really ******* good.

Advertisement
Robby and Ray Ray are both cheat code level talents. If you get those 2 on the field together, it’s a wrap. Two of the most dynamic and electric players in Florida this year, perhaps the two most dangerous in the whole state with the ball in their hands (PAUSE).

If Mario and Smith can somehow flip Baxter from Texas, watch out. This is without even including Brown, Jean, Hykeem, Chris Johnson and Riley Williams. The skill positions this cycle could end up being real filthy.

Look at what recruits say when they are slam dunks for us. He still recruits them hard.

All the other coaches fall in line with the CEO.

Dabo better wake the fk up…. there’s a new sheriff in town.
That's the thing though is that Cristobal genuinely cares. Even if other head coaches did it just to do it people can tell if it's authentic. That's way Cristobal stay winning is because he truly lives for this ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back