Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Just something about having a Miami Coach who understands there's speed, and then there's University of Miami Speed.

Mario knows the difference.
D0CE25FF-5814-4ED3-B1CA-F0272A26D1BB.gif

Advertisement
Is man mad? Comparing Innis to OBJ. Off rip OBJ has elite speed, Innis can be described as good speed. Man gonna be a possession WR in College. Does that mean he gonna suck no. But he aint roasting man like OBJ. Man gonna be more like Jarvis Laundry than OBJ.
I was thinking more Chris Godwin but he said he’s coached against him so he’s seen him up close

Advertisement
I ******* hated manny. Not sure I have hated or will hate another coach ever in my lifetime as much as I hated that guy.
Bro kids came to camp and say they aint even seen Manny, they didn't get to go to the office or nothing. He was a f ing bum. And man defend him to this day. Practices going on a bich up in his office chilling. Waste James and the rest of clowns allowed it.

Elite! What a huge pickup. And stolen from Clemson so weakening them at the same time.

Soon enough, we'll own the ACC. And that starts with keeping these kinds of kids and especially keeping Clemson from getting them.
This.

Now we need to build on this so we can do the same with UGA, OSU and Bama. Those four teams have been able to come down to S Fl and grab whoever they want with no fear, shame or hesitation.

That ****’s got to end.

Advertisement
This.

Now we need to build on this so we can do the same with UGA, OSU and Bama. Those four teams have been able to come down to S Fl and grab whoever they want with no fear, shame or hesitation.

That ****’s got to end.
I know Ohio State got their WRs already but they wanted Ray Ray too...

Hoping we can get this going soon on D as well.. Would love to stack chips at all levels. This thing could get turned around real quick if so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back