Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

I ******* hated manny. Not sure I have hated or will hate another coach ever in my lifetime as much as I hated that guy.
His greatest trick was convincing people he was smart. I never understood why people thought he was. He doesn't even have common sense just look at his scheme, lack of adjustments (ie- covering TEs), and horrible recruiting of small and slow players.

Advertisement
Maybe its just me and im not paying attention to the wide scope of top 100 kids but I havent seen any of the elite kids that we are after having Clemson even in there top 7 let alone top 3. They are non-existent it seems at least this cycle. Especially for a program that can argue they had a mini-dynasty as of 2 years ago.
They're recruiting well.
Screenshot_20220630-060447_Samsung Internet.jpg

He’s in my personal pantheon of canes. There are few players I loved getting the ball more than him, like essentially Frank Gore and that’s it, for my entire life. Santana was almost the Ed Reed of the offense from an emotion and leadership perspective, and had playmaking ability like few else. You needed a play, he was there, but not in the Hunter Renfrow type of way. Because when you didn’t need a play, Santana was also there, in the blink of an eye and ****ed off that you tried to cover him in the first place.

When I think of Miami being back, I’m really thinking, “when’s the next Santana gonna show up.” I miss his game so much.

My all time favorite Cane on offense.

Ray Ray and Robby are the type of guys who can remind us of those days.

Advertisement
“Fvck Clemson” has now turned into “fvck ________”

And just insert every school cause Mario is bending the other schools over a barrel and showing them the 50 states.

This kids film is sick. Not only is he quick, fast and good balance but on film the kid looks strong for his size and has almost a 6th sense where defenders are. I’m looking forward to seeing him take the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His greatest trick was convincing people he was smart. I never understood why people thought he was. He doesn't even have common sense just look at his scheme, lack of adjustments (ie- covering TEs), and horrible recruiting of small and slow players.
Al Golden was every bit a stubborn egomaniac as Manny. He just knew how to dress it up better.

Advertisement

Un-******* believable.

At this pace, Miami will have a Top 12 class.

But On3 just won't allow it to be a Top 5 class. They keep hammering Rashada, Wayne, and Joseph.

In addition to that, anyone who is seriously considering Miami is also being hammered (Bonsu, Aguero, Okunola, and Bryant).

Advertisement
Back