Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
This kid has that old school Miami feel

Very well spoken too
My guess with Dabo is he knew Ray Ray was visiting Miami all winter/spring and Dabo is too proud or too committed to his principles to "beg". So he basically stopped recruiting Ray Ray and Mario was going full court press on him. Easy to ignore that for a week or two but knowing Mario's relentlessness, it's probably been 6+ months of it and that'd be hard to ignore.

He went right back to SWFLA and is doing his thing..(got 2 commits already there).I dont think yall been paying attention to his class. DABO owns half of metro atlanta...he shoves whoever in lockers there. I think yall keep underrating Clemson...they legitimately should of beat UGA Last year if their DT playing qb could of hit Ladson maybe 3 more times or complete something over 10 yards. They are choc full of talent...and THAT qb room is fixed already. i dont like clemson at all but i think are fans are setting themselves up because dabo looks like a jack *** off the field yearly. lol
I’m not saying Clemson is going to turn into a Nebraska, but their run is over. business who refuse to adapt die. give it 3 years.

Advertisement
I’m not saying Clemson is going to turn into a Nebraska, but their run is over. business who refuse to adapt die. give it 3 years.
Maybe its just me and im not paying attention to the wide scope of top 100 kids but I havent seen any of the elite kids that we are after having Clemson even in there top 7 let alone top 3. They are non-existent it seems at least this cycle. Especially for a program that can argue they had a mini-dynasty as of 2 years ago.

So I’m watching this 4 minute Rivals had with RayRay on Youtube. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a kid a repeat the fact that Manny and staff just didn’t care about kids much. Never followed up much etc etc.

Advertisement
Retweeting myself.

He went right back to SWFLA and is doing his thing..(got 2 commits already there).I dont think yall been paying attention to his class. DABO owns half of metro atlanta...he shoves whoever in lockers there. I think yall keep underrating Clemson...they legitimately should of beat UGA Last year if their DT playing qb could of hit Ladson maybe 3 more times or complete something over 10 yards. They are choc full of talent...and THAT qb room is fixed already. i dont like clemson at all but i think are fans are setting themselves up because dabo looks like a jack *** off the field yearly. lol
Clemson talent issue isn’t on the field. It’s on the coaching staff. DJ wasn’t good but that offense is stale and they just keep promoting from within. Keep elevating lesser versions of the guys who came before and you’ll see the results. No new ideas in that program for years now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I met Chuck (said hi) in minnesota at an offspring concert back in 07-10 range
I have a ton of questions re: Chuck Foreman at an Offspring concert. I understand this isn’t the best forum to posit those queries, but I have to know the answer to just this one - pretty fly for a white guy, was he vibing?

I have a ton of questions re: Chuck Foreman at an Offspring concert. I understand this isn’t the best forum to posit those queries, but I have to know the answer to just this one - pretty fly for a white guy, was he vibing?
I was pretty young but I believe he had two drinks in hand and was definitely enjoying himself and the music. We were in a little VIP section where I think it was all you could drink. Unfortunately for the offspring, I dont think they got paid for the show and the festival closed after that and hasn’t happened again since. I think they’ve been back to MN maybe once since then. The music kept cutting out too and they didn’t play an encore since they were naturally fed up with the place. Fun times

Welcome to the U, Ray Ray. Stoked about his commitment. Can't wait to see him repping the U. We're building an Offense that will be straight nasty.

Advertisement
Back