Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Regardless, his name was Cassius Clay before he changed it to Muhammad Ali and as they say. The rest is history. Unlike yourself, I was just starting facts about the man. No need to get all salty.
So, you think Muhammad would be fine with that? No!!!

So, regardless of what he once was, that is not respectful even if that was not your intent. If you're going to use his former name, then be respectful and say formerly.

Muhammad meant so much to so many especially African Americans including myself.

Louisville one of the biggest city without a pro team. They’ve got people that want to thrown money around like a pro sports team. If they doing this for football no idea what they will do for basketball.

So, regardless of what he once was, that is not respectful even if that was not your intent. If you're going to use his former name, then be respectful and say formerly.

Muhammad meant so much to so many especially African Americans including myself.
More than one fighter made the mistake of referring to him as Clay before a fight and paid a painful price in the ring.
No one more so than Ernie Terrell

Advertisement
More than one fighter made the mistake of referring to him as Clay before a fight and paid a painful price in the ring.
No one more so than Ernie Terrell
It's just something that I can't let people do without speaking out.

For me it's like speaking to or about a president and calling him by his first name. Muhammad Ali is royalty for so many people.

Louisville one of the biggest city without a pro team. They’ve got people that want to thrown money around like a pro sports team. If they doing this for football no idea what they will do for basketball.
I always liked Louisville basketball. Especially under Denny Crum. Exciting players and teams.

It's just something that I can't let people do without speaking out.

For me it's like speaking to or about a president and calling him by his first name. Muhammad Ali is royalty for so many people.
He is for me. I think I’ve read everything possible about Ali.
When we came to the US in 1974 from India (I was 3) the only sport my father and grandfather watched was boxing and it was only because they knew one boxer-Muhammad Ali. He was a hero to people all around the world, and in particular to people of brown skin or those who felt oppressed.

Advertisement
the whole reason KFC Yum Center was built was to attract a pro NBA team. i can’t remember if the NBA expanded or a team relocated but that is around the time the Yum was built.

He is for me. I think I’ve read everything possible about Ali.
When we came to the US in 1974 from India (I was 3) the only sport my father and grandfather watched was boxing and it was only because they knew one boxer-Muhammad Ali. He was a hero to people all around the world, and in particular to people of brown skin or those who felt oppressed.
I was a youngster during the Civil Rights era. Muhammad means so much to me having been a beacon of light through such a troubling time. I admired him greatly as an elementary school boy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was a youngster during the Civil Rights era. Muhammad means such to me having been a beacon of light through such a troubling time. I admired him greatly aa an elementary school boy.
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

The fancy cars in the stadium is so cheesy. Kids can’t be eating that crap up, right?

Sure they can. It likely isn't the car they would pick, but put some exotics just about anywhere and kids to adults are going to be checking them out. These are cars most don't have access to, ever, and may be the only time they get trhag close, let alone sit in one.

It won't be the reason a recruit picks them, but it's part of whatever story they're trying to sell. Building a lasting memory for the trip. Maybe one says UofL was just okay, but they'll be hype about the car.

Advertisement
UL is throwing out big boy money , they’re going to be a problem going forward. In situations like this just get in the same area code with the deal.
It’s quite obvious they’ve stepped up their bag game. Feels like the Ole Miss year with their big class.

Advertisement
Back