Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Fun fact, Ali credits his trash talk , swagger, flamboyant persona to Gorgeous George. A very popular Pro wrestler he watched as a child. It’s kinda crazy how pro wrasslin has its finger prints all over pop culture , even back to when Ali was a child.
My mom has his autograph from when he had a training camp in Deer Lake, Pa. She was his waitress at one point when he stopped in for breakfast where she worked, she said he was very polite & humble in person. Legend

It was huge part of my child hood. Don't watch it much anymore as I've lost interested once the attitude era ended and have five kids to chase after. Cribby, you got the same confidence on Ray Ray as OrangeBowlMagic and Gaby?

@kccanefan the post below is from May 3, I was confident then and that’s before he decommitted from Clemson. As of today I still think he chooses UM.

526ABAED-939A-41D9-8C67-2F733C55F72A.png
526ABAED-939A-41D9-8C67-2F733C55F72A.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
My mom has his autograph from when he had a training camp in Deer Lake, Pa. She was his waitress at one point when he stopped in for breakfast where she worked, she said he was very polite & humble in person. Legend

No joke. At my brother’s bar mitvah in downtown Louisville circa ‘86, Ali pulled up to the hotel and started signing Qurans. My brother has an autographed Ali Quran that he got at his bar mitvah lol!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is really 35 pages? Are you guys OK? It takes 35 pages to say this kid is coming to Miami?
The standard seems to be 50 pages or less for kids we think are coming to UM
And 250 pages + for kids who are not coming to UM. The extra 200 pages are so we can figure out whether the staff sucks, other schools have bigger NIL budgets or if UM is doomed to a lifetime of 7-5 regardless of the coach, the money we have or the staff we employ.

And 200 pages + for kids who are not coming to UM. The extra 200 pages are so we can figure out whether the staff sucks, other schools have bigger NIL budgets or if UM is doomed to a lifetime of 7-5 regardless of the coach, the money we have or the staff we employ.

This checks out.

Advertisement
Fun fact, Ali credits his trash talk , swagger, flamboyant persona to Gorgeous George. A very popular Pro wrestler he watched as a child. It’s kinda crazy how pro wrasslin has its finger prints all over pop culture , even back to when Ali was a child.
Great fact. I will add to this
Ali met Gorgeous George and saw how the fans booed and hissed. But what Ali took away from the meeting was that people had to buy tickets to his matches so that they could boo and hiss. As long as they had to buy a ticket it was all good.
Ali was the single greatest fight promoter of all time. Sometimes that took an ugly turn like his insults of Joe Frazier, but in the end Ali made a lot of money for everyone; himself, his opponents, the actual promoters, the training staff, and of course anyone who produced and showed his fights.

And 200 pages + for kids who are not coming to UM. The extra 200 pages are so we can figure out whether the staff sucks, other schools have bigger NIL budgets or if UM is doomed to a lifetime of 7-5 regardless of the coach, the money we have or the staff we employ.
It all stems from unrealistic expectations...

People get disappointed because they believe fairytales all offseason, all they have to do is use a little bit of logic & they’ll figure out 85% of most recruiting battles.

Our fans are just unruly children who don’t wanna leave the playground after the teacher has blown the whistle to end recess lol

The 100+ page let down threads would be cut in half if people just used their brain a little lol 🤷🏽‍♂️

It all stems from unrealistic expectations...

People get disappointed because they believe fairytales all offseason, all they have to do is use a little bit of logic & they’ll figure out 85% of most recruiting battles.

Our fans are just unruly children who don’t wanna leave the playground after the teacher has blown the whistle to end recess lol

The 100+ page let down threads would be cut in half if people just used their brain a little lol 🤷🏽‍♂️
Give It To Me Want GIF

Advertisement
Back