Advertisement
In honor of Top Gun:

I Aint Worried Top Gun GIF by OneRepublic

Loved the sequel.

Advertisement
Game over.
Level 7 confidence.

@Hoyacane1620 SLIDE THE ARTICLE

Miami has been in a tight battle with Louisville for Miami Edison Top247 wide receiver Nathaniel Joseph. The Cardinals took a huge swing last weekend while getting Joseph in for an official visit, but the latest intel suggests the Hurricanes are still in the best position going into the weekend with an official to Miami on the schedule.

I’m rolling with the Hurricanes to win this battle against the ACC program for a prospect they have been heavily involved with since Mario Cristobal and his staff arrived at Miami. I’m throwing in a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast with a confidence score of “7” for one of Dade County’s most explosive playmakers.

The former Clemson commit draws comparisons to former Tiger wideout Ray Ray McCloud.

He was committed to Clemson

I understand that. And there was about a 99.9% chance he was going to decommit to come here. When he decommitted, there was a 1000.0% chance that he did so to come here. There's nothing else to talk about here. He was essentially a Cane for the last 4-ish months as he was committed to Clemson. He was definitely a Cane the minute he decommitted. Louisville LMAOOOOOOOO.

Advertisement
I understand that. And there was about a 99.9% chance he was going to decommit to come here. When he decommitted, there was a 1000.0% chance that he did so to come here. There's nothing else to talk about here. He was essentially a Cane for the last 4-ish months as he was committed to Clemson. He was definitely a Cane the minute he decommitted. Louisville LMAOOOOOOOO.
That was my thought process. Like he didn't decommitt to look around, we flipped him. Since the day Mario told Uncle Luke, *** Clemson Ray Ray coming here

Fun fact, Ali credits his trash talk , swagger, flamboyant persona to Gorgeous George. A very popular Pro wrestler he watched as a child. It’s kinda crazy how pro wrasslin has its finger prints all over pop culture , even back to when Ali was a child.

It was huge part of my child hood. Don't watch it much anymore as I've lost interested once the attitude era ended and have five kids to chase after. Cribby, you got the same confidence on Ray Ray as OrangeBowlMagic and Gaby?

Advertisement
It was huge part of my child hood. Don't watch it much anymore as I've lost interested once the attitude era ended and have five kids to chase after. Cribby, you got the same confidence on Ray Ray as OrangeBowlMagic and Gaby?

You mean you don’t like the PG crap and having Roman Reigns begging you to acknowledge him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back