Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, you just disrespect him and I'm taking that up with you.
You were wrong while ostensibly correcting me. I pointed it out to you, but, here you are, tripling down on wrong. I typically get humble when someone objectively proves I’m mistaken. You plow forward. You were wrong by a decade (‘61 v ‘71). You disrespect facts and history.

Advertisement
You were wrong while ostensibly correcting me. I pointed it out to you, but, here you are, tripling down on wrong. I typically get humble when someone objectively proves I’m mistaken. You plow forward. You were wrong by a decade (‘61 v ‘71). You disrespect facts and history.
Bro that's the era we in. History shouldn't be told correctly, Facts don't matter and if you wrong stick with it.

Fun fact, Ali credits his trash talk , swagger, flamboyant persona to Gorgeous George. A very popular Pro wrestler he watched as a child. It’s kinda crazy how pro wrasslin has its finger prints all over pop culture , even back to when Ali was a child.
Facts!

No joke. At my brother’s bar mitvah in downtown Louisville circa ‘86, Ali pulled up to the hotel and started signing Qurans. My brother has an autographed Ali Quran that he got at his bar mitvah lol!
1656082557632.gif

That’s sooo **** cool!!!

When I was kid I boxed for the Police Athletic League and we were based out of the 5th St. Gym. Ali would come in from time to time and work with us a little here and there. He wanted to know our names and treated us like we were his friends. The man literally showed me how to use my left jab after seeing me swing away at the heavy bag one day. A day I will never forget. I barely knew the man but I knew I loved him and I knew he loved me back.
Wow! If this ain’t the coolest collection of fans on one message board in all of college football… I’ll eat a hat.

Advertisement
Louisville one of the biggest city without a pro team. They’ve got people that want to thrown money around like a pro sports team. If they doing this for football no idea what they will do for basketball.
They’ve been throwing it around in basketball for years.

Advertisement
You texted me. It was too positive. I’m looking for a new insider.
My sauces are saying we're getting 0 commits, Ruiz is about to be indicted on a federal level with fraud and money laundering, Billy is trolling Mario behind the scenes and Rashada, Jean, and Brown are all Gaytor, Kirkland is also a Gaytor and signed an NIL deal with Kraft Mac n Cheese where every time he gets a pancake, he comes to the sideline and does this and gets 50K.

Dallas Cowboys Eating GIF by ESPN

Sanker is driving down to flip off Mario in his New Lambo painted in Cardinal Red and pick up Ray-Ray on his way out, Oh and Sampson thinks Miami is racist. How'd I do?

Advertisement
Back