Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

My sauces are saying we're getting 0 commits, Ruiz is about to be indicted on a federal level with fraud and money laundering, Billy is trolling Mario behind the scenes and Rashada, Jean, and Brown are all Gaytor, Kirkland is also a Gaytor and signed an NIL deal with Kraft Mac n Cheese where every time he gets a pancake, he comes to the sideline and does this and gets 50K.

Dallas Cowboys Eating GIF by ESPN

Sanker is driving down to flip off Mario in his New Lambo painted in Cardinal Red and pick up Ray-Ray on his way out, Oh and Sampson thinks Miami is racist. How'd I do?
It looks good but I need to hear Warchant’s take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No joke. At my brother’s bar mitvah in downtown Louisville circa ‘86, Ali pulled up to the hotel and started signing Qurans. My brother has an autographed Ali Quran that he got at his bar mitvah lol!
I was once at an event where Ali was being honored (probably around 1999-2000) and got a pic with him. Joe Frazier and Michael Spinks were there to support him. Got pics with them too. Knowing Ali and Frazier's well-documented history, it was dope to see Joe there to support him, when he could've been doing literally anything else.

Advertisement
Back