2023 Transfer QBs

Advertisement
Maybe we can get a new OC and play our incoming freshmen.

Not like we're going to do any worser
I sure hope so, Mario just needs to find an OC who will be a Good combination of what Mario wants to run versus what modern OCs want to run. Maybe someone who runs an offense like Rich Rodriguez. We're you can have Uptempo spread concepts but also have a power running game. Honestly Kendall Briles would be a great fit here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael Pratt…it’s literally not close. He’s better than every dude being mentioned.

Advertisement
Any solid starting QBs expected to hit the portal after the season? If TVD leaves then we definitely will need to hit the portal.
Only way TVD leaves is if he hits the portal to play for Lashlee or a similar offense. He would be stupid to turn pro unless he comes back and lights it up for the rest of the season.

Only way TVD leaves is if he hits the portal to play for Lashlee or a similar offense. He would be stupid to turn pro unless he comes back and lights it up for the rest of the season.
Yeah that's what I was referring to if he hit the portal, Gattis offense is preparing him for the NFL though more then a air raid offense would, I can see that as something Mario will try to sell to recruits

Yeah that's what I was referring to if he hit the portal, Gattis offense is preparing him for the NFL though more then a air raid offense would, I can see that as something Mario will try to sell to recruits
Idk man. I don’t know if it’s Ponce or Gattis or a combination of both but TVD and Garcia have both regressed. It’s like having Enos back again.

Advertisement
Idk man. I don’t know if it’s Ponce or Gattis or a combination of both but TVD and Garcia have both regressed. It’s like having Enos back again.
It's the scheme, it's a lot more difficult for QBs to learn. Last year was a lot of basic 1-2 read throws. With Gattis offense it's more complex route concepts with multiple progressions that take longer to develop

Michael Pratt…it’s literally not close. He’s better than every dude being mentioned.
Give me him or the Mikey Keene kid. He’s short but he’s smart & seems to get the ball where it needs to go. Also has an edge to him that his teammates seem to feed of of which this pro’grum needs. He won’t play in the NFL. I don’t care.

Advertisement
Back