2023 Transfer QBs

I just don't think Mario blames Josh Gattis for the issues on offense. I think he blames the player's. I definitely hope I'm wrong though.
I think the problem is trying to execute a scheme we don't have the players for.

They opened up the offense for TVD, but after the turnovers last week, it looked like they went back to a conservative approach.

That won't work next week. We'll need to be balanced, but the passing game has to play a roll moving the ball and scoring TDs.

Advertisement
I think the problem is trying to execute a scheme we don't have the players for.

They opened up the offense for TVD, but after the turnovers last week, it looked like they went back to a conservative approach.

That won't work next week. We'll need to be balanced, but the passing game has to play a roll moving the ball and scoring TDs.
Only chance we have next week is if TVD plays

How am I trolling?
If you think Gattis is coming back AND he’s running the same scheme, it makes no sense that a quality QB would transfer here. Your scenario would have to include Garcia AND TVD transferring as well.

Your position doesn’t make any sense unless you are trolling or an idiot. I went with the former.

Advertisement
If you think Gattis is coming back AND he’s running the same scheme, it makes no sense that a quality QB would transfer here. Your scenario would have to include Garcia AND TVD transferring as well.

Your position doesn’t make any sense unless you are trolling or an idiot. I went with the former.
NIL would bring in a QB here. After how Garcia has played you think we wouldn't bring in a QB if TVD leaves?

Advertisement
After today, think it clear as day that our bigger issue is OC. QB isn’t a Rosie as people tried to make it out but I don’t think it’s a problem.

After today, think it clear as day that our bigger issue is OC. QB isn’t a Rosie as people tried to make it out but I don’t think it’s a problem.
I think our biggest problem offensively is Mario. Yeah we can fire Gattis but I think our offensive philosophy isn't going to change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back