2023 Transfer portal

Advertisement
Great kid with a huge personality. Maturity level put a strain on staff and by the end everyone was ready to go their separate ways. Struggled with a bad concussion and was never at full capacity on the court. With the right system/coach, he has pro potential. Purdue game was the only one he played to his potential.

Bosmans wasn't doing Curbelo any favors that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fardaws Aimaq is the player I'd love to see in a Miami uniform next year. Guy is a walking double-double. Biggest problem is he's an NBA guy, so I'm not sure how much longer he'll be playing in college.

I'd also like to get Devin Carter in the fold and from what I'm hearing there may be some mutual interest here but we need to move quick. Michigan is on him hard.

Last edited:
This dude can actually have a decent career in the NBA if he continues to focus on his 3pt shooting. Hes in the mold of all those current heat players that develop into great shooters and get 1-2 nice contracts.
And what mold is that you're referring to? Say it...

Kidding

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 transfers who help Miami get back to the Sweet 16 (or further):

1. Fardaws Animal
2. John's Broome
3. Nijel Pack or Jaelin Llewellyn or Andre Curbelo

The problem is the first two really don't need another year of college basketball as they would get drafted in June.
The right college choice only allows them to solidify themselves as 1st round picks in 2023.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back