2023 Transfer portal

Any high % three point shooters out there ???I can’t emphasize this enough.

To watch a team die a fast death of CLUNK each time up the court for 15 minutes.

UMMMM STINKS BADLY, a most helpless feeling to watch.

WE CANNOT HAVE THIS , I’d rather have 5’11” Pete Maravich type gunners then ever go in the paint again.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Important information to remember, Miami currently only has one scholarship available.
If Wong turns pro, that will be a second scholarship and if Gak leaves, that will be a 3rd scholarship.
Harlond Beverly says he is healthy and he will be back.
No, I don't think Jordan Miller is turning pro so this is not worth mentioning.
Again, currently, only one scholarship is available.

L mentioned in an interview we're looking to add 3 from the portal, so......

Advertisement
From New England Recruiting Report, before Bensley committed:

"He's a more than capable scorer but his ability to put points on the board isn't what makes him special. Call it what you want, but he's an "alpha" on the floor with an "it" factor about him. Essentially, he's a leader, loaded with intangibles, and a big presence. He changes the game as much, if not more, defensively than he does offensively and his overall approach allows him to raise the level of those around him on both ends of the floor."

I've seen him listed as 6' and 6'1. Looks more like 5'11 to me.

There was a time when his 3 point accuracy last season (small sample size) was up there with Sam's. Then, he had that 1-10 game (OK, only a few were three point Atts) and that brought his numbers down. How did he take 10 shots in that game? UVA musta left him wide open every trip down the floor.

Back to the writeup. Anyone see the defensive stopper play he was supposed to be capable of?

Sounds like a Patrick Beverly description.
Not every player on the court has to be an offensive player.

Advertisement

This is his second transfer so he is not immediately eligible as he would need to sit out a year.
Unless he gets a waiver.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back