2023 Recuit Want List

Now that the 2022 cycle is effectively over for the most part, I started thinking up a want list of guys from the '23 class I think we may have a legit shot at for each position. Just keeping it to one left some tough choices but man this would be an insane class.

QB: Nico Iamaleava- Kid is the goods, so much untapped upside as well. Seemed to love his visit and with everyone focused on Arch and USC already having their guy, think we are a legit contender for him.

RB: Richard Young- Absolute beast of an RB. Going to be an absolute battle with all of the big boys involved. Seemed to really enjoy his time at Miami.

WR: Hykeem Williams- By all accounts a huge Miami fan, has been on campus a bunch since last year. Crazy untapped potential with the type of frame that could result in an absolute man child of a player.

TE: Riley Williams- Huge kid, standing 6'6 and around 225-230. Previosly recruited by Mario while at Oregon. Kid is in the mold of the leaner, faster TE we've been seeing more of recently. Similar to Skinner.

OL: Samson Okunlola- Northeastern kid from my neck of the woods in Brockton MA. Big guy, that moves very well for his size. Think we have a legit shot if we push. Kids up here have nothing but love for the U.

DL: Jayden Wayne- Arguably my favorite recruit next cycle. This kid is an animal. Prototype build for the position and has room to add more good weight. Distance may be a factor but has a previous relationship with Mario. has been to Miami a couple of times in the last year and seemed to really enjoy himself.

LB: Jayvant Brown- Deerfield kid that according to Macho felt a little jaded by the previous staff. Love his game and think Mario can get us back into this one. 247 Comparison for him is Myles Jack and that feels like a really good comparison.

CB: Cormani Mcclain- I mean obviously. Everyone and their mother will be coming after him. DVD will need to earn every cent of his paycheck with this one.

S: Joenel Aguero- Another MA kid that came down to IMG for I believe 2 years before going back to spend his senior year close to friends and family. Already a high caliber in the box safety and has the athleticism to become a plus coverage safety. Not afraid to get physical and can lay the wood.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My top 10 most wanted list tho is

1. 5* QB - Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr.
2. 5* OL - Francis Mauigoa
3. 5* CB - Cormani McClain
4. 5* DL - Jayden Wayne
5. 5* WR - Brandon Inniss
6. 5* WR - Jalen Brown
7. 5* RB - Richard Young
8. 4* DL - Derrick LebLanc
9. 4* WR - Hykeem Williams
10. 5* DL - Malik Bryant

Advertisement
My top 10 most wanted list tho is

1. 5* QB - Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr.
2. 5* OL - Francis Mauigoa
3. 5* CB - Cormani McClain
4. 5* DL - Jayden Wayne
5. 5* WR - Brandon Inniss
6. 5* WR - Jalen Brown
7. 5* RB - Richard Young
8. 4* DL - Derrick LebLanc
9. 4* WR - Hykeem Williams
10. 5* DL - Malik Bryant
Only 8 5 stars? This is Mario, im thinking 15.

CMC will recruit and find talent, close talent and develop talent,,,, will have national perspective as he wants to be strong, big and athletic in trenches......

Keep stacking QBs and that solves most of our problems. Richard Young, Inniss, and Hykeem are huge. Also toss in some OL as well, although I haven’t looked much into 23 yet to know who we should target there

Advertisement
Back