Jayden Wayne
Derrick LeBlanc
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Jalen Brown
Hykeem Williams
Robby Washington
Payton Kirkland

I’m trying bully people in the trenches, no excuse why we don’t have a top tier OL class every year with Mario & Luigi

Advertisement
Francis Mauigoa
Malik Bryant
Jayden Wayne
Derrick LeBlanc
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Jalen Brown
Hykeem Williams
Robby Washington
Payton Kirkland

I’m trying bully people in the trenches, no excuse why we don’t have a top tier OL class every year with Mario & Luigi
We're sitting in good early spots it seems fir Wayne, Brown, Hakeem, and Kirkland. And Bain needs to commit asap cuz that's a 🔒.

Advertisement
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

We’re gonna clean house with OL’s, DL’s, RB’s & TE’s.
I REALLY hope your gut is wrong when it comes to the OC hire. You've made more than a few comments like one.

Do you think the ginger from UT would be good for our current players skill set and our recruiting footprint?

I'm with you. We saw what we could be the last 8 games last year. It was fun and exciting and i don't want to go to want Oregon had or anything like Cristobal's conservative approach

Advertisement
I’m shocked at how Jalen brown doesn’t come up on this board. I see a bunch of hykeem Williams and Robby Washington and I be like I mean…… that’s coollllllll I guess
I might be in a small but growing minority that thinks he's actually just as good or better at CB. That's saying something because he's a 5 star WR even with the occasional dropped pass considered. I hope he's open to playing on either side of the ball, as it can only help the team and he's got Sunday potential either way...

Now that the 2022 cycle is effectively over for the most part, I started thinking up a want list of guys from the '23 class I think we may have a legit shot at for each position. Just keeping it to one left some tough choices but man this would be an insane class.

QB: Nico Iamaleava- Kid is the goods, so much untapped upside as well. Seemed to love his visit and with everyone focused on Arch and USC already having their guy, think we are a legit contender for him.

RB: Richard Young- Absolute beast of an RB. Going to be an absolute battle with all of the big boys involved. Seemed to really enjoy his time at Miami.

WR: Hykeem Williams- By all accounts a huge Miami fan, has been on campus a bunch since last year. Crazy untapped potential with the type of frame that could result in an absolute man child of a player.

TE: Riley Williams- Huge kid, standing 6'6 and around 225-230. Previosly recruited by Mario while at Oregon. Kid is in the mold of the leaner, faster TE we've been seeing more of recently. Similar to Skinner.

OL: Samson Okunlola- Northeastern kid from my neck of the woods in Brockton MA. Big guy, that moves very well for his size. Think we have a legit shot if we push. Kids up here have nothing but love for the U.

DL: Jayden Wayne- Arguably my favorite recruit next cycle. This kid is an animal. Prototype build for the position and has room to add more good weight. Distance may be a factor but has a previous relationship with Mario. has been to Miami a couple of times in the last year and seemed to really enjoy himself.

LB: Jayvant Brown- Deerfield kid that according to Macho felt a little jaded by the previous staff. Love his game and think Mario can get us back into this one. 247 Comparison for him is Myles Jack and that feels like a really good comparison.

CB: Cormani Mcclain- I mean obviously. Everyone and their mother will be coming after him. DVD will need to earn every cent of his paycheck with this one.

S: Joenel Aguero- Another MA kid that came down to IMG for I believe 2 years before going back to spend his senior year close to friends and family. Already a high caliber in the box safety and has the athleticism to become a plus coverage safety. Not afraid to get physical and can lay the wood.
well get 1-2 ppl on this list if we lucky. Kykeem and Cormani. Maybe none.

I might be in a small but growing minority that thinks he's actually just as good or better at CB. That's saying something because he's a 5 star WR even with the occasional dropped pass considered. I hope he's open to playing on either side of the ball, as it can only help the team and he's got Sunday potential either way...
I’m not mad at that. He would be a 5 star either way..

Advertisement
I’m not mad at that. He would be a 5 star either way..
You know what I sayin' mane. Especially in the(likely as I speak)event that McClain don't wanna be a Cane. We're gonna load up on WRs next cycle either way, and I for one would love a scenario where if we miss on McClain, he's a helluva replacement. And we still grab Hykeem, Robby, Joseph, Innis(fingers crossed), etc...

Advertisement
Give me Nico, Jalen Brown, Francis Mauigoa, one of Jayden Wayne or Malik Bryant and Cormani McClain and I legit wouldn't care about how the rest of the class is filled after that.

QB - Nico Iamaleava
RB - Mark Fletcher
WR - Jalen Brown and Hykeem Williams on top of Jean who is already in the boat
TE - Mac Markway
OL - Payton Kirkland and Francis Mauigoa
DL - Jayden Wayne, Malik Bryant, Derrick Leblanc and Rueben Bain
LB - Jayvant Brown
DB - Cormani McClain, Aaron Williams, and Daemon ***an
ATH - Robbi Washington, Sam M'Pemba and Nickolas Harbor

Richard Young has the look of a prototypical Alabama running back. Going to be a tough pull. Miami is pretty deep at rb. Give me elite QB, OL, rushers and corners. The rest is easy.

Advertisement
Back