2023 Recuit Want List

Whatever happened to Bracy? I vaguely remember his recruitment and that he was really fast.
Marvin Bracy-Williams (born December 15, 1993) is an American sprinter, and a former American footballwide receiver. He played college football for the Florida State Seminoles, and quit just prior to their 2013 national championship season to pursue a professional career in track. He holds personal bests of 9.85s[1] in the 100 m and 6.48 s in the 60 m. He won three straight U.S. National Championships at 60 meters in 2014–16. In July 2016, Bracy came in third in the 100 metres at the U.S. Olympic Trials qualifying for the 2016 Summer Olympics.[2

Advertisement
Whatever happened to Bracy? I vaguely remember his recruitment and that he was really fast.

i don't really know. It was a weird recruitment.

He was committed to us for a brief time and then f$u came in and took him. He went to f$u, but I don't think he ever played for them. I think he tried out for some various Olympic running squads...but not sure from there.

(edit: see Gru's post bringing the knowledge for us)

Just fvcked around with the class calculator on 247…. With Mario recruiting, we show any sort of life on the field, which we should with finally having real coaches and this could be a special special class. Possibly best on paper for the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back