2023 Recruiting

Who's the better pg between Jizzle and Aden?
Hard to say. Very different players. Aden is the flashier player with his 3 point shooting and ball handling. Edge II is the more powerful player and seems to be more of a facilitator. I’d personally take Edge his game translates to the grind of the ACC and has the higher floor compared to Holloway having the bigger upside. Edge is definitely a starting ACC PG. Holloway could be an All ACC player but could also be a bust like Edwin Rios.

Advertisement
Hard to say. Very different players. Aden is the flashier player with his 3 point shooting and ball handling. Edge II is the more powerful player and seems to be more of a facilitator. I’d personally take Edge his game translates to the grind of the ACC and has the higher floor compared to Holloway having the bigger upside. Edge is definitely a starting ACC PG. Holloway could be an All ACC player but could also be a bust like Edwin Rios.
Eddie Rios had no chance at Miami with Frank Haith has HC. Is what it is. Eddie's mom made that deal and I'm sure it haunts her to this day.

Elmarko Jackson, who is currently No. 72 in the Top247, said he also hopes to visit VCU, Miami, and Syracuse, but does not plan to officially cut his list down until later this summer – presumably after the June and July recruiting periods.

Used all 13 scholarships coming off an Elite 8 run

the simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back