Votes: 2 2.3%
  • @All Commit Booty Celebration Spoilers

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • @Canes Legacy - Countdown to Opening Day

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Youre such a ****. A funny ****. But emphasis on the **** part sometimes.
The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

Advertisement
The results are in.

Congratulations to @Memnon You are the 2023 CIS Top Contributor. The people have spoken. Your Post Game/Recruiting Analysis posts are must reads. Appreciate you taking the time to do these and contribute to the CIS community. A nod to @Lance Roffers and @lindend for taking home the silver and bronze.

That goes for all of you nominees and others we hadn't properly recognized. CIS wouldnt be what it is without all of your contributions. Please continue. These posts of yours are the best.

Oh..and for all of you that didnt vote for the booty crew, I see you. I know you all open those spoilers. Bunch of closet pervs up in here. No hard feelings.

**** me.gif

The results are in.

Congratulations to @Memnon You are the 2023 CIS Top Contributor. The people have spoken. Your Post Game/Recruiting Analysis posts are must reads. Appreciate you taking the time to do these and contribute to the CIS community. A nod to @Lance Roffers and @lindend for taking home the silver and bronze.

That goes for all of you nominees and others we hadn't properly recognized. CIS wouldnt be what it is without all of your contributions. Please continue. These posts of yours are the best.

Oh..and for all of you that didnt vote for the booty crew, I see you. I know you all open those spoilers. Bunch of closet pervs up in here. No hard feelings.

Thank you!

Appreciate it everyone 🙏🏽

Advertisement
Back