• @Reyrey - Stats Breakdown

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • @All Commit Booty Celebration Spoilers

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • @Canes Legacy - Countdown to Opening Day

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In full transparency you did earn 1 of my votes. However, Id like to pay it forward. Please give @PIPO my gift.
@WaterburyCane sends his regards”

Universal Pictures Ma GIF by #MAmovie

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Shout out to @joeyhh for the weather thread and to @DMoney for the ATM/The Bank (As the OG owner of this site, you get enough love).

There are some others as well in the off-topic/town hall sections of town (@pubmedu, @SpikeUM, @Tony4Canes, @ithacane, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, @Empirical Cane, etc, etc) who make great contributions as well in but we kept it to the football boards.

Thank you Sir, I owe it all to my mother and father who instead of bikes or toys, got me WSJ and Encyclopedia subscriptions as birthday gifts.

I voted for Lance as well

I mean I know most of us are dumb as **** when it comes to football but it’s never more apparent than when I read his stuff how gloriously ignorant we are

But bless your hearts you just keep on trying

Advertisement
ya'll must be voting for Memnon so he doesn't cry and leave again.
Okay Sigmund... what's your deal with me? Are you still upset over a bad interaction we might've had years ago under one of your old accounts?

You constantly take shots & talk sh*t about me, obviously you have a problem with me, that's cool, but why do you obsess over me so much? If you dislike me so much just put me on ignore.

Advertisement
ya'll must be voting for Memnon so he doesn't cry and leave again.
With all due respect, what the **** is wrong with you? You saw one of these polls get closed yesterday because somebody had to act like an ******* and here you are today asking him to hold your beer.

The difference between him leaving and you leaving is that people miss him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back