• @Reyrey - Stats Breakdown

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • @All Commit Booty Celebration Spoilers

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • @Canes Legacy - Countdown to Opening Day

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay Sigmund... what's your deal with me? Are you still upset over a bad interaction we might've had years ago under one of your old accounts?

You constantly take shots & talk sh*t about me, obviously you have a problem with me, that's cool, but why do you obsess over me so much? If you dislike me so much just put me on ignore.
It was just a joke. A bad one? Sure. But no ill intent. Promise

Advertisement
Youre such a ****. A funny ****. But emphasis on the **** part sometimes.
mad give it to me GIF by Chelsea Handler

It was just a joke. A bad one? Sure. But no ill intent. Promise
Nah...

You take shots at me regularly, you respond to a bunch of my comments all of the time with very clearly ill intent behind them, so what's the deal?

I never say anything to you or get in the mud with you, but you definitely have some issue with me. Which again is fine, I just don’t understand why you follow me around & constantly try to goad me into having a spat with you. If I bother you, then there's better ways to deal with it, the ignore button works.

So what's your problem? Get it out now because I promise you this is the last interaction we're ever going to have, so anything you want to say to me I suggest you do it now.

Advertisement
@Memnon, I apologize for the insensitive remark. I hope one of the Maude's can delete it @No_Fly_Zone @RVACane. It was unkind to come after you like that. I 100% meant it as a joke. Obviously, your postgame recaps are a treasure here at CIS, and many members (most actually) appreciate the work and content, including myself.
I speak fluent sarcasm, try again.

Advertisement
With all due respect, what the **** is wrong with you? You saw one of these polls get closed yesterday because somebody had to act like an ******* and here you are today asking him to hold your beer.

The difference between him leaving and you leaving is that people miss him.
That's a good point. And I totally agree. He brings a lot to this board. It was a bad joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back