MLB 2023 MLB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I graduated from FWB HS in 99. Moved out to Panama City to go to school after graduation. Nice little beach towns along that stretch. Were you stationed at Eglin or Hurlburt?
Not in the Military. I moved to Destin in 88 (Holiday Isle) and lived there until 91. Moved back in 93, bought a home off of Green Acres Rd. Both my kids graduated from Choctaw, and went to Brunner as well.

That kid hits the ball hard as ****. Once he consistently starts lifting the ball, it will be scary.
Facts.

He’s a rookie & you can see his pure talent, once he puts together learning how to put the ball in play consistently, he’s gonna be dangerous.

He reminds me of Jayson Heyward, except with way more natural power & better swing mechanics.

Facts.

He’s a rookie & you can see his pure talent, once he puts together learning how to put the ball in play consistently, he’s gonna be dangerous.

He reminds me of Jayson Heyward, except with way more natural power & better swing mechanics.
His quiet stance and swing remind me a little of Aaron Judge. Not to mention his size

Not in the Military. I moved to Destin in 88 (Holiday Isle) and lived there until 91. Moved back in 93, bought a home off of Green Acres Rd. Both my kids graduated from Choctaw, and went to Brunner as well.
I lived off Racetrack road but went to Bruner and FWBHS. Small world brother

Advertisement

tenor.gif

Filthy 🔥

Advertisement
I want to somewhat follow DC teams since I live up here, but it's so hard. The Nats caught lightning in a bottle a few years back, then blew up their roster last year.
After they won thee World Series, they traded away Max Scherzer, Trea Turner, declined the options for Anibal Sanchez, Adam Eaton, Howie Kendrick & then let go off Asdrubal Cabrera, Kurt Suzuki & Ryan Zimmerman. Then they traded Juan Soto & Josh Bell away.

They basically demolitioned their team & decided to start all over again from scratch.

Really like what I’ve seen thus far on the season from the O’s Offense, they just get guys on Base & produce Runs.

They just gotta figure out that Bullpen lol

Luis Robert has found his power back, he’s got so much pop in his bat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back